What Are The Approx $$ For A Choreographer??    

I am just trying to get an estimated price for the choreographer and also what is the actual routine for entering. Do they all enter and you announce their names in the beginning and then the dance is done after dinner?? Thanks
Posted by FRANCES; updated 03/01/07

Quinceanera Choreographer     (1 reply)

Im looking for a hip hop choreographer for my quinces in tampa. If your a hip hop choreographer post your info so i can contact u.
Posted by Onesis; updated 03/01/07

Tablecloths     (1 reply)

I am looking for 40 white or cream round tablecloths To fit a 48 inch table.
Posted by Rachel Hester; updated 02/27/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/28/07

QUince Help    

Ok i gt the dama dresses...but i have no idea wt to do 4 ma chambelanes!!! also i need to find a song for my vals....sumtin different....every1 has used tiempo da vals n vals de las mariposas but i want sumtin different! HELP!!!!!! LOTs o love!
Posted by Nana; updated 02/28/07

QuInCe!!!!!!!!    

I really need someone to show me how to dance my surprise dance i want like 3 songs put together kinda in a mix and i want them to be hip-hop, reggeaton, and a little of ballet kinda like the movie step up!!! so please somebody help!!! my budget is $3oo for dance ...
Posted by Marisol; updated 02/28/07

Vitamark International    

Nutrition-Personal Care Food & Diet Feel Good & Look Good Inside & Out Visit : http://Valentino.vitamark.com Plus : Valentino`s Fine Jewelry at: Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi Fine Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 02/25/07

Gifts For My Court    

Hello Everyone, I want to give my Court of Honor a small gift as an appreciation for being there and helping me. Does anyone have any ideas ????
Posted by Stephanie; updated 02/26/07

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/26/07

Wat Song Should I Do For My Quince?    

Which father daughter song is good for a quince? Mines in June but i want to have everything by the time it gets here.
Posted by MIxAMRx; updated 02/26/07

FINDING CHOREGRAPHERS     (1 reply)

MY 15 IS ON AUGUST 18 2007 I NEED HELP FINDING A CHOREGRAPHERS FOR MY 15 I WILL BE DANCING A WALTZ, CUMBIA, AND A HIP HOP IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO HELP SEND ANYTHING!! LUANN_SALDANA5683@SBCGLOBAL.COM
Posted by LUANN; updated 02/26/07

I Need Some Help Too     (1 reply)

I need some help with my Quince also its coming up June and i would like to know if anybody could help me out with looking for a hall and some dresses for my girls....=/
Posted by Nyomee; updated 02/27/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/27/07

Quinceanera    

I leave in the west palm beach area and i will be having my quince on Dec.1,2007.i am looking for a coordinator to help with the planning.can anyone help?
Posted by veronica; updated 02/27/07

Looking To Join A Dance Krew Or Cadets    

Im lookin to join a dance krew since i last quit with infamous...it doesnt matter who it is as long as everyone puts their part in...i can dance kumbia, merengue, hip hop, bachata, and im willing to learn watever i need....hit me up on my cell and ask for Robert ...
Posted by Robert; updated 02/22/07

CINDERELLA CARRIAGE CAKE STAND    

DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE IN LOS ANGELES I CAN FIND A CARRIAGE CAKE STAND? MAYBE A STREET OR STORE NAME.? THANKS
Posted by MIGUEL; updated 02/22/07

Quincenera, Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand     (12 replies)

Help does anyone know where i can get a wrought iron cinderella carriage cake stand for a quincenera. It`s a big white cinderella carriage with plates attached to hold single layers of cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 02/22/07

Cinderella ANYONE?    

Be sure to check out my Cinderella page on my web site these are just examples NOT what you are limited to by any means - email me CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 02/23/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDE AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/23/07

CADETS    

HEY IM JUST LOOKIN FOR SOME CADETS FOR MY QUINCE AND SOME THAT CAN DANCE BUT MY QUINCE IS GONNA BE ON A FRIDAY DOES ANYONE NOW IF THEYLL DO IT ON A FRIDAY IF YALL DO HIT ME UP AT CRIZELVALDEZ@YAHOO.COM
Posted by CLAUDIA ; updated 02/25/07

QuinceaƱera Speech     (1 reply)

Well I see you have many request. We all need help. Please send me a copy of the quince speech. My daughter b-day will be Sep 15th and I also do not know what to say. God bless you.
Posted by Dania Valdes; updated 02/23/07

Pictures    

Heyy I have a BUNCH of pictures from my Quince. If you would like some pictures or advice...just email me @ dancer4lyf411@hotmail.com with a subject as Quince advice Thank youuu
Posted by Jennifer; updated 02/23/07

I Need A Choreographer    

I need a choreographer that can teach to spanish and hip hop music located in arlington,VA
Posted by jackie; updated 02/24/07

MUST SEE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND MORE!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your Quinceaneara. Every item is custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/25/07

Creative Miami Videographer Will Work With Any Budget    

Miami-Dade/Broward & West Palm Beach, FL: We are a highly creative digital video production company specializing in Quinces & other Special Events. For over 15 years now, we have been providing fine quality production and artistic cinematic creativity for all of our ...
Posted by Paul; updated 02/25/07