Quince(Sweet 15)    

Hello, to all and congratulations all you quinceaneras. Our family is currently planning for my little sister`s 15era. So we are looking for some great ideas on how to decorate the hall. If anyone has any suggestions please forward them to me please. Something that ...
Posted by Maria; updated 01/30/07

IZ THIZ COLOR NICE!    

HEY GURLS WELL IMA WRITTIN 2 C IF LIGHT PURPLE ND WHITE R PRETTY COLORS 4 MY 15?
Posted by SONIA HERNANDEZ; updated 01/30/07

A    

Please send me Muy Especial and Chiquita Mia, because my daughter quincenera is in May 07.
Posted by sandy; updated 01/30/07

Hey    

Hi my name is bianca and i am haveing a quince on may 26 i need something to say 4 my quine to thank my fam and friends
Posted by bianca; updated 01/30/07

Planning Guide    

PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF THE PLANNING GUIDE FOR THE QUINCEANERA. MY E-MAIL IS MELISCAM8@AOL.COM
Posted by melisa camargo; updated 01/30/07

My Quinceañera Pixz     (14 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/30/07

*~*~ D_R_E_S_S_E_S ~*~*    

Hi people! I went all over L.A to look for my dress and i was not successful. Until one day, I went to my fav restraunt and passed by a boutique. They had beautiful dresses and I had a hard time choosing. Then finally after 3 visits, I chose my gown. It is soooo ...
Posted by Gabylicious; updated 01/27/07

QUINCEANERA SPEECH    

PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF YOUR DAUGHTER`S SPEECH, MY DAUGHTER IS HAVING HER FIESTA IN JUNE 2007
Posted by DIANA; updated 01/28/07

Gift For The Quinceanera Girl?    

My daughter and some friends are in the court of honor and they have never been in one of these parties. What type of gift do you give (money or jewlery?) and how much should each person give? Thanks-
Posted by lee; updated 01/29/07

Gift For The Quinceanera Girl?    

My daughter and some friends are in the court of honor. Do they give a gift?(money or jewlery?) and how much should each one give. We feel it is expensive enough buying the dress/shoes. Thanks-
Posted by lee; updated 01/29/07

Quinceanera    

Hi...Please send me a Quinceanera Guide at Ivellys29@yahoo.com..Thanks
Posted by Ivellys; updated 01/29/07

Quinceanera Pachuco Zoots    

OLa: i totely neeed help like really soon because im having my quince in like 3 months and im like way behind and i went to elpachuco but i couldnt find the place to rent the zoots and stff and i neeed ot have dem dresed by the midle of april AND CHEAP IM ON A BUDGET ...
Posted by Erica; updated 01/29/07

Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Can you please send me a quinceanera planning guide... Thunderlove94_95@yahoo.com
Posted by Adriana; updated 01/29/07

Yes Please    

That will be great if u can send me those speeches ill really appreiciiate it.....♥
Posted by josephine; updated 01/29/07

FOR A UNIQUE QUINCEANERA    

...CALL SMOOTH SAILING CELEBRATIONS! At no cost to the customer, our free nautical event planning company helps to plan all types of parties aboard the yachts that sail the Hudson & Raritan Bay. We can assist with menu, entertainment, and other aspects of ...
Posted by Camille Cerria; updated 01/26/07

15era     (1 reply)

OKAY SO IM GOING TO HAVE A 15ERA AND I WANT THE COLORS TO BE RED AND WHITE BUT I HAVEBT SEEN THAT MUCH STUFF WHIT THOSE COLOR AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IF THOSE ARE GOOD COLORS FOR NOVEMBER MY EMAIL IS TINKERBELL4EVER11@MSN.COM THANKZ ALOT
Posted by $ERIKA$; updated 01/26/07

HELP !! COREOGRAPHER(S) FOR QUINCE !!    

IM HAVING MY 15TH AND I REALLY NEED TO FIND A COREOGRAPHER FOR IT !! I WANT EITHER A SALSA OR A HIPHOP/R&B DANCE .. AR0UND THE SAN ANTONIO TEXAS AREA .. PLEASEEEE HELP ME!!! ITS N0T UNTIL MARCH OF 08 I D0NT NEED T0 KN0W A DANCE RIGHT N0W BUT I NEED A ...
Posted by Samantha ; updated 01/27/07

Need Cadets For My 16    

I need some really good cadet groups for my 16 cuz i didnt have a 15... Soo if u kno any really good cadet groups hit me up plz! Thankz!!
Posted by Briana; updated 01/27/07

Need A Choreographer    

Hey, my 15 is on May 12 and I don`t have a choreographer need one asap. I live in pomona. I need help
Posted by Gabby; updated 01/27/07

****Accessories****    

Hey people! I need help finding my accessories like the pillows and stuff. I find it hard for me because I`m rreally not in to the pillows with the lace all over (eww!). I want something simple but elegant without laces and ribbons and characters on the stuff. If you ...
Posted by Gabylicious; updated 01/27/07

Ideas     (1 reply)

Hi, I`m planning my dauther 15 anos celebration and would like to do something special for her, would Any quincianeras give me an idea of what would Be special for you to have and do on that day??? Any supprises.. Theam for the party Etc.
Posted by MAYBI; updated 01/27/07

Sweet 16 Help Needed!!!     (1 reply)

HEY EVERYONE!! WELL THIS IS MY FIRST MESSAGE EVER ON HERE...IM PRETTY MUCH NEW AT THIS....WELL MY NAME IS JESSICA AND IM HAVING A SWEET 16 IN JULY 2009 BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WAT TO DO FOR A SWEET 16 LIKE I NEED SONGS AND EVERYTHING......I WAS WONDERING IF ANY BODY CAN ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/27/07

Cheap DJ In NJ For My Daughters Quince    

Looking for a reasonable price DJ under $400 for my daughters party
Posted by Moya; updated 01/27/07

I Need A Catering Hall In Williamsburg Brooklyn !!!!!!!!    

I live in brooklyn ny and i really need a catering hall in williamsburg brooklyn ny send me a message if u know any good ones ~*~thanks~*~ @ my dads email address (ricky82@verizon.net) ~*~ thanks again ~*~
Posted by Melanie vega; updated 01/27/07

Fairtytale Cinderella Pumkin Carriage     (3 replies)

If you are interested in a Fairtytale Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage you can see us on the episode of Cindy`s Sweet sixteen on My Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV or you can log onto our website Valentinecarriage.com and call me @ 888 397-9672. Se habla Espanol. Visit our ...
Posted by Wilma Valentine; updated 01/27/07