Must Have Centerpieces & Favors For Your Quinceanera!    

I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your Quinceanera I custom design all of my items to your every detail, color, themes and more - making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/13/07

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I`m planning a quinceanera and need a good dj....that plays all kinds of music. I`m also looking for someone who is willing to sell a used size 0 or 2 Quinceanera dress.
Posted by linda; updated 02/13/07

My Xv    

Well ppl i`m having my xv diz july 14 2007 der gonna be off da h00k.i`m gonna dance a mix 4 my baile sorpresa so yeah...
Posted by leslie; updated 02/11/07

BEAUTIFUL PHOTO CANDLES FOR DAUGHTER’S QUINCEANERA!    

Gather your daughter’s friends together at her Quinceanera, and take a group picture. For a keepsake, have that picture placed on one of our photo candles that she will treasure! Customer comments: "We purchased the photo candles for our wedding party. They came ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 02/12/07

WONDERFUL CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE!     (1 reply)

I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your QUINCEANERA I custom design all of my items to your every detail, color, themes and more - making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/12/07

Christian Quinceanera Church Service    

Hi Pat! I`ve been sending this email for the past two months, and haven`t receive an email. Please email me the christian church service at bperez3211@comcast.net. Thanks, Barbara
Posted by Barbara ; updated 02/12/07

Songs    

My daughters sweet sixteen is in 3 weeks, and we need advised in songs to dedicate for the abuelos, tias, Tios and familiares. Thank you,
Posted by mariela; updated 02/09/07

Unique Centerpieces, Favors And MORE!    

I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your every detail, color, themes and more - making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/09/07

Quince Christian Church Service    

Please send me a copy of the Quince Christian Church Service. Thank you. VAQ
Posted by Veronica; updated 02/09/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY , CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/09/07

Entrances    

Hey im doing a sweet 16 and i need help my theme is like a beachy/ocean theme cause i love the summer and beach.. And I want to have a cool entrance does anyone have any good ideas???
Posted by Jessica; updated 02/10/07

TRÉS UNIQUE PLANNERS    

Trés Unique Party Planners "We can take your vision and make it a reality" We can plan your event from A-Z. Let Tres Unique Party Planners plan your next event!!!! Trés Unique Party Planners is known and respected for providing superior Service. We make ...
Posted by SUSIE PEPE; updated 02/10/07

Quinceanera    

Im am going to have a quinceanera in september and i need help on how to walk in and i need some songs i should play and dance to!
Posted by Cheridan; updated 02/10/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/10/07

What Kind Of Dress Is Right For Me?     (2 replies)

I need help. My quinceanera is going to be in july 2007, and im looking for a dress. My problem is that i dont know what kind of dress is right for my body type. Im 4 feet, 11 inches and to tell the truth, i have small chest. Can anyone help me?
Posted by karina; updated 02/06/07

Songs    

What is a good slow song for a brother to dance with their lil sister
Posted by JL; updated 02/06/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (2 replies)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 02/06/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.    

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 02/06/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (2 replies)

Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 02/07/07

MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY - WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK    

I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your every detail, color, themes and more - making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/07/07

I Need Help     (2 replies)

I am about to turn 15 and need some ideas anyone that has any please help me Thanks .
Posted by Maria; updated 02/08/07

How To I Stop My Self From Sweating At My 15 Party?!!!!     (2 replies)

Ok well my party is coming up in a couple of months and i just started thinkin on what do i do if i sweat? ill get all stinky and my armpits and back and i dont wnat to be all gross when im dancing or in the pics either some 1 help me plz!!! i dont wnat to stink or ...
Posted by Ivy; updated 02/07/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 02/08/07

Quince Planning Guide    

Please send me a copy, Im at my wits end.
Posted by Cindia; updated 02/08/07

Ballrooms    

Can anyone referral a reasonable ballroom/hall in the inland empire areas or los angeles areas? Thank you in advance.
Posted by Mireya; updated 02/07/07