Want The Quince Christian Church Service?

Hi everyone,
If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like it emailed to them, just send me your email address so I can send it on to you. Happy planning girls!
Posted by Pat; updated 01/14/07

Please e-mail me the christain program you used for the quineanera. We will be planning a double quinceaneara for my daughter and neice.

Thank You,
Dora
Posted by Dora; updated 01/14/07

Hi, and Happy New Year! Would you please send us the info that can help us plan my daughter`s Quince with the Christian church service? send to jizeelzamora@aol.com Thanks and God Bless, Jizeel
Posted by Jizeel Zamora; updated 01/15/07

I forgot to post my email address ddvelia@aol.com. I can`t wait to see how the christian 15 anos went.

Thank you,
Dora
Posted by Dora; updated 01/16/07

I hope you can help me I would like the christian church service. Also do you know of any officiant or minster that would do a service?

Thanks

Sally
Posted by sally; updated 01/17/07

Email me the Christian quince church ceremony
Posted by ivonne; updated 01/18/07

Hi Pat, I sent a reply to you back on 1/15/07 asking that you please send me the Quince Christian Church Service, but I still have not recv`d it. Please send it to me at ( jizeelzamora@aol.com ) I would email you directly but you didn`t put your email address. Thanks so much.
Posted by JIzeel; updated 01/20/07

Please send me that!
Posted by Amanda O; updated 01/21/07

Can you send me that Quince Christian Church Service. My email is boriqua_hasta_el_fin@yahoo.com
Posted by Amanda O; updated 01/21/07