SWEET SIXTEEN CHOREOGRAPHER     (1 reply)

I am looking for an experience choreograher in Miami, or, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. My daughter`s sweet sixteen is in August, 2007. Please respond asap if you are interested.
Posted by MONIQUE; updated 03/06/07

Free Quince Planning Guide    

Please forward me a copy. Thanks
Posted by Evelyn; updated 03/06/07

Quincenera    

Holla necesito un maestro de vals en Las Vegas Nevada porfavor llamenme a 606-0063
Posted by Lucy; updated 03/05/07

Quincenera    

Hi, I need a Quincenera dance choreographer in Las Vegas Nevada. Please contact me at 606-0063
Posted by Lucy; updated 03/05/07

Help Needed-Quince For A Boy    

Hi all, I have an only son and he is turning 15 in the summer. He has been looking forward to this, because he wants a great party. I want to throw him a quinceanero party, but where I live (Pennsylvania) there is no info. Regarding this. I am exhausted from searching ...
Posted by dru; updated 03/06/07

Utah Quinceanera Dresses?     (2 replies)

Where do girls in Utah get their dresses?
Posted by Bella; updated 03/06/07

HELP PLEASE!!!!    

WELL I AM HAVING A QUINCEANERA THIS DECEMBER OF 2007 AND I REALLY NEED HELP ON HOW TO PLAN IT AND HOW TO START! IF ANY ONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS E-MAIL ME AT LILPRINCESA15@YAHOO.COM OR RESPOND! THANKS!
Posted by Berenice; updated 03/04/07

"Yoffi & M Studio Fine Jewelry"    

"AWESOME JEWELRY AT AWESOME PRICES" Take care--------------------------------------Valentino-NYC Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 03/04/07

Quiceaneras    

Be very carefull how much you spend on ballrooms. There alot of people that are taking advantage of the popularity of Quinceaneras, that parents are willing to pay whatever is out there. For example, I recently went to an EXPO in Dallas for Quinceaneras and I was ...
Posted by Curstyna; updated 03/04/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY,CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/04/07

Quinceaneras Godparents Duty     (1 reply)

I was just asked to be the Godparent for a Quinceanera. I`ve never had one myself so I dont know what are the Godparents responsible for. Can some one let me know please?
Posted by Ana; updated 03/05/07

I Need A Salsa Band    

I need a listing of salsa band in Long Island, New York can u please help me?
Posted by Alyssa; updated 03/05/07

QuinceaƱera Problems     (4 replies)

My QUINCE is in 4 months n i have no idea how my damas and chambelanes should dress...i need help...any ideas? oh by da way the color of my dress is wine
Posted by Nana; updated 03/05/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.    

Please send me a free planning guide.
Posted by Rudi ; updated 03/05/07

Quince In April And Have Nothing     (1 reply)

I would like some help, my niece` quinceanera will be on April 19, she has mentioned she doesn`t want a big party, she actually want that money for a car on her 16, but we want her to hava at least a little get togheter with her closest friends. Any ideas for an ...
Posted by Chelly; updated 03/01/07

I Need A Cheoragrapher    

Hey people! Well my quince will be in October 2007. I need a cheoreagrapher for my waltz and i mean a real waltz not like the ugly ones i seen in other quinces. Also maybe a salsa, hip hop, regeaton, or a remix surprise dance. This will take place in San fernando ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 03/01/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/02/07

40 CLEAR GLASS BUD VASES FOR SALE     (7 replies)

If anyone is interested, they are 7 1/2" tall, 1 1/2" in diameter. I bought 40 of these for my wedding but I need to sell them. I`m selling them at $1 a piece, bought them for $2, plus the cost of shipping. If would like to see pictures, I`ll be happy to email. My ...
Posted by Susie; updated 03/02/07

Lost N Late For My Quince    

Ok i all late for my quince here. Its on marhc 31st and i havent made a dance for any songs i cant find one can any one help i got a waltz and its called matrimino de amor or something liek that but yea i need help for a good dance besides the walts something that will ...
Posted by angie; updated 03/03/07

Wedding & Quinceanera Expo-805     (2 replies)

Hey girls! I just heard on the radio that there is this huge expo for quinceaneras going on in Ventura.
Posted by Veronica; updated 03/03/07

Sweet 15    

Im having a sweet 15 and the theme is winter wonderland i need help on center peaces for the tables can you give me some ideas plz???? ASAP
Posted by Yasmine; updated 03/03/07

Invites,,,    

Heyy everyone!!! am having a hard time with my invitations i have no idea wat 2 do can u please help me My email address is PuertoRicanPrincesa92@hotmail.com
Posted by Jasmine; updated 03/03/07

DON'T MISS OUT - CUSTOM DESIGN CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!     (3 replies)

I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your QUINCEANERA! Every item is custom designed to your details, colors, themes,logo`s, elegant or fun! Making every order unique! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts....
Posted by Connie; updated 03/03/07

A Week Later Still Means The Same?     (2 replies)

My mom is trying her very best to rent a Hall for my quinceanera , but with no luck the day of my birthday is October 21.And every hall we whent to is booked for that day and even the day before too.And its not like we can just have it during the week cuz i got school ...
Posted by Brooke; updated 03/03/07

Quince Songs     (7 replies)

Hey i found this really great website that has ideas for quince songs. If you want the website email me at maricheer18@wmconnect.com and i`ll give it to you.
Posted by Marisol; updated 03/04/07