The Best Daddy Daugher Song

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 10/11/06

I would really appreciate if you could send me the song to see if it fits my husband and daughter.

Thanks
Kim
Posted by .Kim; updated 10/17/06

Can you please send me a copy of that song i really like that song i heard it before and i want to see if that is the one. Please write me back and i`ll give you my address my sister is having her 15 and i want to hear the song to see if she wants to dance it with our daddy. My name is isabel thanks. Well hope to hear from soon.
Posted by isabel; updated 10/24/06

Please email me info on the best daddy daughter song. Thanks
Posted by Marlene Maldonad; updated 11/06/06

Thank you for your post. Could you please forward the song information, my daughter will be celebrating 1/07 and finding the perfect English/Spanish song is not easy. Thank you so much.
Posted by angela; updated 11/11/06

Can you please give me the info on this? Marlene
Posted by Marlene Maldonad; updated 11/13/06

Yes I need more information. I need to know where I can get this song. I need it for my daughter`s quinceanera.
Posted by Rosie; updated 11/13/06

We are planning our daughters quinceanera and i`m interested in knowing about the best daddy song. We are also interested in a non catholic service. Thanks for your help for this wonderful celebration
Posted by jim and beth; updated 11/17/06

DADDY by BEYONCE`
# 15 song in her CD Dangerously in love

This is my niece`s Karen choice to dance with my brother on her 15`s party on April 07/07
Posted by Edgar; updated 01/25/07