Dama Dress Colors     (5 replies)

Hey. Im going to be wearing a white gown with the color of my dama dresses in it and i dont know what color i want them to be. My party is going to be in October and im going to have white and black tuxedos. Im thinkin of red, pink or blue. What color do u guys think ...
Posted by Grace; updated 02/06/07

ISz 5 M0NTHSz ENUFF TiME?? PLEASE HELP!     (1 reply)

HEY GUYSz, THiSz iSz B0NESz, AND MY 15 iSz JUST 5 MONTHSz AWAY. MY PARENTSz ARE SEPERATED && i JUST LiVE WiTH MUH DAD. I MADE A HUGE MiSTAKE B4 MUH 14th BiRFDAY, && THAT CAUSED MUH DAD TO PUT MUH 15 PLANNING ON HOLD. MY BiRFDAY iSz ON MAY 5th, AND i STiLL HAVENT ...
Posted by BONESz; updated 02/06/07

Quince Help    

Hey, Well my quince is on April 28th...and i need some help on picking out a waltz song...and i dont know a dance to do the waltz....so if you can help me please!! thanks and really appreciate it.
Posted by Kassie; updated 02/05/07

I WOULD LIKE SOME HELP     (7 replies)

I`m wondering if anyone would know any good verses to put on invitation for a quinceanera?
Posted by Jasmine; updated 02/05/07

THEMES?! Not A Problem - Email Me Anytime!    

I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your Quinceanera!! I custom design all of my items to your every detail, color, themes and more - making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/06/07

Poem/Speech    

Can you please send me copies of the poems or speech? Do you have them in Spanish?
Posted by Elizabeth Martin; updated 02/06/07

CHEREOGRAPHER NEEDED JUNE 2007 FOR A CENTRAL FL QUIENCE!    

HI!!! I AM A PARTY PLANNER IN THE CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA AND I HAVE A QUIENCE IN JUNE 2007. I AM LOOKING FOR A CHEREOGRAPHER THAT IS FAMILIAR WITH THE STYLES OF DANCE NEEDED AT A QUIENCE. MY CLIENT IS A DANCER HERSELF AND WANTS THE COURT DANCE TO BE GREAT. PLEASE REPLY ...
Posted by ERICA; updated 02/03/07

Poem For My Invatation    

I need a peom in spanish for my invatation. My quince is going to be 2/20/2007 but in going to leave 2/09/2007 to mexico and i need the poem to order my invatation. I wounld like to see some poems or speeches thank you. My email is joannac24@yahoo.com
Posted by Joanna Casillas; updated 02/03/07

Hey I Need A Song For...    

A surprise dance. I like something unique, new, a first... You know? Like for example, Grease, Spice Girls, etc. I like those. Let me knowwww! Thankssss. :]]]
Posted by Brenda; updated 02/03/07

DONT KNOW    

I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO CAUSE IM GONNA HAVE A QUINCEANERA IN 2 YEARS AND IM ALREADY PLANNING BUT,TH THING IS THAT I NEED A PERSON TO TEACHUS HOW TO DO A SPEACISL DANCE THAT WE R GONNA DO IT IS GONNA BE A REGGAETON SPEACIAL DANCE AND IT`S NOT UNTIL 2 YEARS BUT I WANNA SEE ...
Posted by TANYA; updated 02/04/07

Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Please e-mail me a copy of the Quinceanera planning guide. Thanks!
Posted by Maggie; updated 02/04/07

Free Guide    

How do I get the free 15 planning guide
Posted by Alexis; updated 02/04/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/05/07

Pix    

Heii i would like 2 see the pix plz.......send them to me to mis-3@hotmail.com.......plz.....
Posted by Mayra; updated 02/05/07

Hi    

Heii i would liike to see the piix...send them to me at mis-3@hotmail.com....plz...thanks
Posted by mayra; updated 01/31/07

FOR A STRESS-FREE AND UNIQUE QUINCEANERA...    

SMOOTH SAILING CELEBRATIONS! At no cost to the customer, our free nautical event planning company helps to plan all types of parties aboard the yachts that sail the Hudson & Raritan Bay. We can assist with menu, entertainment, and other aspects of planning a ...
Posted by Camille Cerria; updated 02/01/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Please e-mail me the Free Quinceanera Planning Guide to hjarvis@fhtm.us
Posted by Hilda; updated 02/01/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (20 replies)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 02/01/07

What Color Should My Damas Be     (1 reply)

Hi my qunice is in april of 2008, my dress white/light blue flowers the thing is im going crazy because i dont know if i should put my damas in the light blue or in a draker blue. What do you think? help!!!
Posted by Maria; updated 02/01/07

I Need Songs    

My 15 is next week and i really need help im doing this fater daughter song w/ my dad of couarese i got the song but now i need the song 4 me and my brother i had 1 but i didnt like it at the end if you have any songs pleaz send me a message .............. I really ...
Posted by valerie; updated 02/01/07

CINDERELLA CARRIAGES     (8 replies)

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME FIND WHERE TO GET THE CINDERELLA CARRIAGES PLZ FOR MY QUINCE ITS NOT UNTIL JUNE 9
Posted by YOLANDA; updated 02/02/07

Your Ideas Are Welcome    

Has anyone ever used a theme with Stars? My daughters Sweet 15 is September 22, 2007 and she loves stars. I am not sure what to do as far as centerpieces. Her colors are Saphhire Blue and Silver. We are using alot of lights in blue and white but my main concern are the ...
Posted by Rose; updated 02/02/07

Father Daughter Dance     (8 replies)

Hey i need help finding a spanish unique father daughter dance please it has to be in spanish my quinceaƱera is in march
Posted by leticia; updated 02/02/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (5 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 02/02/07

Father Daughter Dance     (1 reply)

Hey well i need help finding a father daughter dance song because my quince is in march and it has to be unique and in spanish cause im mexican well please help me .
Posted by Leticia; updated 02/02/07