A Week Later Still Means The Same?

My mom is trying her very best to rent a Hall for my quinceanera , but with no luck the day of my birthday is October 21.And every hall we whent to is booked for that day and even the day before too.And its not like we can just have it during the week cuz i got school and people work.So my mom was like the only way we can have it is the week after like on the 27 or 28,I just want to know if my quinceanera will still mean the same and stuff even if im already 15.Please help, I dont like seeing my mom all stressed out and stuff.Im trying to help her out with my quinceanera.
Posted by Brooke; updated 02/20/07

Hey, well i`m having mine after I turn 15 too. Mostly, people do it the Saturday following their birthday, but since the place where i`m having mine done was booked, we decided to do it later. I think that it will still have the same meaning if you do it later because you are still celebrating that you are 15. It doesn`t matter if it is later.
Posted by Tiffy; updated 02/21/07

I am having my quinceanera a month after I turn 15, we are doing this because we have people comming from different states and we are trying to accomodate schedules to have family with us. I think it would mean the same because I really am looking foward to my party and having all of my family with me on this special day.
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/28/07