I NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING FOR CHAMBELANES

HI I NEED HELP FINDING SOMETING CHAMBELANES TO WEAR IM TIRED OF SEEING THEM WEAR A TUX DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA

PLEASE HELP ME
Posted by SILVIA; updated 06/10/04

Look girl why don`t you ask them if they like a pachuco kind of style and if they do thats great because thats the style not no simple tux.
Posted by lidia; updated 06/10/04

I AGREE WITH "BABY GURL" BECAUSE PACHUCO LOOKS HELLA TIGHT ON THE CHAMBELANES !!!.ALL OF MY CHAMBELANES ARE GOING 2 BE WEARING THOSE.ITS LIKE AN OLD CLASSIC STYLE BUT NOW ITS THE NEW STYLE .SO ALL U MISS QUINCE BETTER USE THE PACHUCO ON YOUR CHAMBELANES.THATS IF YOU WANT THEM 2 LOOK GOOD!
Posted by Nay Nay; updated 01/29/05

All you miss quince should be telling your chambelanes to be wearing pachuco.my chambelanes are going to be wearing those.if you wanna come to my quinceneira then call me at 559 -871-3535 . Well see ya l8tas
ALWAYS NAY NAY
Posted by Nay Nay; updated 01/29/05

Okay, se q no one has really been en esta page desde el 2004 pero ya me desespere, vivo en Middletown OH y aqui es lo mas aburrido ever. Prom va a ser en april so my guy and i are going together pero como ya sabran todo aqui esta bien diferente no one even know what a pachuco is, i went to all the stores and they didnt even have a clue. Yo creo que no es algo fuera de moda si no tradicional, el estilo pachuco viene de nuestros antepasados y creo que no deveriamos perder ese estilo, there is no way! esto es parte de la razon por la cual mi novio se quiere vestir asi, bueno yo fui la de la idea pero a el le gusto, pero como no pudimos encontrar nada se me puso triste, so si alguien sabe donde puedo conseguir uno closed to where i leave would you please let me know, quiero que todos estos gueros mensos sepan lo que es un pachuco y that we dont wear the same $!!T all the time like they do. Ok let me know please.
Posted by kenia; updated 12/07/06

I will lije to find trake para chambelanes para mi prima
Posted by liliana; updated 02/01/07

I think your chamberlines should go pachco. Bcause it was populer right now and if it helps i`m doing my pachco to on Nov 1,2008
Posted by Celia; updated 03/01/07

I think that a lot of girls are using pachuco style 4 the chambelanes,so for that very reason i am not,but who ever does want to have them let them,plus the "GHETTO" look is hot,(on hot guys)
Posted by babyeve; updated 03/17/07