Sweet 16 For My Only Daughter

Hi my name is Annes Parson and my daughter is going to have her Sweet 16 in 2009. I want her to have a faiy tale party, so I am starting now. Do you have some suggestions. Is there a special planner to help me?
Thanks for your help.
Posted by Annes; updated 01/02/07

Hello

I can definitely help with centerpieces, favors and personalized gifts to help make her Sweet 16 a Fairytale dream come true!

I custom design everything to her colors, flowers and/or themes.

You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com

But email me anytime I would love to work with you on this!

Connie

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 01/02/07

Annes, remember there are different types of fairytales there are Cinderella, Princess, Fairies, Angels, Crystal, Renassaince. Email me to this address ria1163@yahoo.com
Posted by Ria; updated 01/06/07

I help my customers to plan milestone birthday celebrations & other events on yachts sailing from NJ & NY. It`s a fun, festive, & unique atmosphere, and there`s no charge for my service. Let me know if I can help, Sincerely, Camille

Visit our page for more info: Smooth Sailing Celebrations

Posted by Camille Cerria; updated 01/18/07

Hello,

If you are interested in a photographer for the event, my partner and I offer extremely reasonable prices. We work as a team, yet charge for one photographer.

Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Posted by Photography; updated 01/25/07

Hi there.. My name is Lisa. My 15 year old daughter decided to have her sweet 16 TWO months in advance. It has been a long road but I have successfully gotten her everything she could want. I love working on events so I am at your service. ANY help you might need I can help you with. I am having a photographer at her birthday so I will be able to foward you pictures of my work. All originial... All from scratch. Thanks and good luck.
Posted by Lisa Pagan; updated 03/22/07

Hi ! If you are planning the candle lighting ceremony, please visit my website to see stands I design.
I have different styles on site for princess & cinderella
At reasonalbe prices.. I also have money boxes, and
Pillows for the tiara & shoes... I`m in NYC...
Feel free to contact my for any questions or concerns.
Virgnia 917 306-9158..
Thanks, and Good Luck !

Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg

Posted by Virg; updated 03/24/07