Father Daughter Dance

I wan`t something fresh and new in english either with the words or with out, to dance with my father but every song has to do with boy friend girlfriend i wanted one sweet day...but that was boy friend girlfriend ish, and then i really wanted cry " i`ll always rember, it was late after noon"" by mandy more... But it more of wedding ish so i`m really lost for a song... Just shout out any and as many songs!!!!!!!!!

I can download it

Just gimme a song!

Please! Thanks luv ya!
Posted by /; updated 07/11/03

I was thinking of buterfly kisses but that``s a wedding song. But it`s good any ways i need help finding a song to.
Posted by lisa; updated 07/21/03

Butterfly kisses is a good father and daughter dance song. Try firstdance.com, but look under the "FATHER&DAUGHTER DANCE" section Theres quite a few there. :0)
Posted by Deanna; updated 07/29/03

Hey gurls well how are ya! well i know wut you are sayen because a song to dance with your dad is a very special thing and a quinceanera is a very special even in our lives. Wich i know my mom is gonna chose the best song because i have never danced with my dad before so i am kinda shy and i dont really want to dance with my dad i really need your help i need to know wut should i do to not be nervous to dance with my dad if you please can answer my question you can e mail me at ((((((wackymary88@hotmail.com))))) thanx and i really apreciate it.
Love ya lots well thanx and i will be waiting for and answer thanx bye.
Maybe sometime i can do something for yall .
Bye mary t
Posted by mary t; updated 07/30/03

You can download the song ``dance with my father`` by Luther Vandross its a very beautiful song thats really good for the occasion. U can also download``butterfly kisses``
Posted by kelly g.; updated 05/26/04

A good song is "In my Daughters Eyes" By: Martina McBride thats the one im dancing to*
Posted by Kristina; updated 06/11/04

The song Dance With My Father almost sounds as if he passed away which is kinda wierd.
Posted by Alexis; updated 04/08/07