Help

Hey people well my 15th is in december and i know its not for a couple of months but i really want to be ready so does anyone know of a great song for a surprise dance. Anything u think is good plz tell me
Thankx so much
Posted by esme; updated 03/18/07

Esme,

I can`t help you with a song, but have you thought about your flowers?
I can help you with the planning, designing and creating gorgeous flowers for your Quince.
Take a few minutes to look around ny website.

My name is Jo Lind and I am the owner/designer of Wedding Flowers - DIY. The product and services that we offer will not only help you in planning your Quinceanera, but will save you money, as well.

WeddingFlowers-DIY.com

*** Many girls, if not most girls, do at least some of the flowers for their own Quinceanera. ***

Maybe you want to do just your own bouquets…or reception flowers…or church flowers. Maybe you only want to decorate the cake with flowers.
But you want it to look professional.

Wedding Flowers – DIY has the tools to help you make your flower designs look as good as if a florist did them. And...save you money in the process!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wedding Flowers-DIY Step-by-Step Tutorials

A: Begin by deciding what aspects of your flowers you’d like to do yourself. What designs are you going to do? Choose the Tutorial Package that has the designs you need. There are several to choose from. Or, the “I Want It All” Tutorial Package has all the designs, and all the fluff, from all the packages rolled into one. With that package you can decide later which designs work best for you.

B: Read the WFDIY Planning Guide all the way through. All of it…all 50 pages. The information is invaluable. It will literally walk you “start to finish” through the process of planning, designing and creating your flowers.

C: Send me an email with any questions not answered by the WFDIY Planning Guide. There is no limit to the number of emails you can send. I’ll help in any way I can.

It’s as simple as A, B, C.

WeddingFlowers-DIY.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Wedding Flowers-DIY Web site is a comprehensive resource for girls wanting to create their own flowers.

For the beginner as well as for the experienced do-it-yourselfer looking for inspiration.

Happy Planning!

Jo Lind
Wedding Flowers - DIY
Info@weddingflowers-diy.com

Visit our page for more info: Wedding Flowers-Diy

Posted by Jo Lind; updated 03/21/07

Hey my quince is in June and my suprise dance will be belly dancing.... :) have you ever seen supeer sweet sixteen on mtv??? well if u have do u remember seeing the girl alexa?? well she did a belly dance and it was here quince 2 so that wat imma do but if u listen closley that son was the best that will b the song imma dance 2 .. So if u wanna here it may be i can find out the singer and the name of it..
Posted by Ruby; updated 04/14/07