Iv Got A Boy Friend But I Like Some1 Else Plz Help

Well im goin out with this guy called rowan who i really like but iv started 2 like this other boy called george well iv kinda always liked george. So my boyfriend rowan loves me so much. He never wants to break up and he is looking forward 2 our next date. But george doesnt egsaclly like me. I dont know why though. And he doesnt know im dating rowan at the moment coz we have never told any1. I have heard rumers about george actully liking me but i dont no weather they are true or not.. So if i ask george out do u think it would be ok with rowan if i broke up with him???????
Plz plz give me some advice.
Love jodie xxxx ps im 12
Posted by jodie; updated 03/28/07

Well i think it wudnt b very good if u brake up with with rowan because u dnt really no if george likes u and u dnt want 2 take a chance. Juss see and wait to see what happenes..and tell me if anything new has come up
Posted by gaby; updated 03/30/07

Well gurl i knoe what you mean cause i bearly passed by that and its hard well what i did was i found out that the guy i like did like me but gurl there are some boys who act like they dnt so we wont knoe that they like us...and what i did was talked 2 him and i broke up withj the other 1 and now im with the 1 i love...
Posted by Mary; updated 05/02/07