Sweet 16

We had my daughter`s Sweet 16 this past saturday on June 2nd and it was a huge sucsess! The hit of the party were professional hip hop dancers called Three Step Productions. They were amazing. The crowd loved them and they made the party that much more special! I also found the most gorgeous chair covers with the BEST prices in town from Chaircover Express. I got great candybar covers from The Candywrappers. They were fast friendly and professional! I found great ideas and most everything I needed from Party Pop! This site is great. Almost forgot to mention, I also found a great saxophonist, Keisha Potter at kpquartet.com. Amazing!!! The party was lovely on top of the hill at the Odyssey overlooking the valley. It was a night to remember.
Posted by Delores; updated 06/06/07

Im also having my quince, well get her th ebest cadets in dallas, in a hotel of course!!! The way they fix up the hotel is very important has to be very elegent if you want her to have a pretty ``gorgeous quice``!!! she has to have a hummer or escalade limo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her vals really learned and nice ``UNIQUE`` weelll
IF U WANT MORE JUST TELL ME AND HELP SOME MORE HEY ITS MY PLEASURE! EVERY ONE LOVES SOMETHING VERY CLASSY AND PRETTTY ALSO VERY WELL PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALSO CAN WRITE ME TO
Www.duarte_eastdallas@yahoo.com
Posted by !!!!vane!!!!!!; updated 06/06/07