Want The Quince Christian Church Service?

Hi everyone,
If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like it emailed to them, just send me your email address so I can send it on to you. Happy planning girls!
Posted by Pat; updated 08/29/07

Hi Pat,
Please send me an example of the Christian Quinceanera that you used at your daughters party...we are planning one for my daughter soon.
I would greatly appreciate it. I`m a little slow at getting everything prepared.
Thank you
Posted by Hilda; updated 08/30/07

Hi Pat

Please email the Quince Church Service @kawme@optonline.net. Thank you
Posted by Marguerite; updated 08/30/07

Please send me a copy of the church service at manolopitt@hotmail.com. We are having the Quince party soon. Thanks for making this info available to the rest us. God Bless You! Dios Te Bendiga!
Posted by Maritza; updated 08/30/07

Please send me the Quince Christian church service.
Thanks, Lara
Posted by Lara Gaines; updated 08/30/07

Could you please send me a copy of the Quince Christian Church Service to fd4062@yahoo.com.
Thank You!
Posted by Flo Hernandez; updated 09/06/07

We are planning for April and need to speak to our church, we would love a copy of the service. Thanks much! jgarcia1973@hotmail.com
Posted by Johanna; updated 09/15/07

Please send me the Quince Christian Church Service. Thanx.
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/15/07

Please email me the Quince Christian Church Service.. This will help tremendously.. Thank you so much for your consideration.

Sylvia_olivera@yahoo.com
Posted by Syl; updated 09/17/07

I am getting ready to plan for my daughters sweet 15 and would love a copy of the christian church service you have...
Thank you
Posted by Maris; updated 09/17/07

Angieismy@yahoo.com

Thanks
Posted by angelica aranda; updated 09/17/07

Hi I would really love to have a copy of the church service for my daughters quinceanera. Hers is next month, and this would be the first in our family. Thanks in advance.
Posted by Elsie; updated 09/17/07

Hi i would also love a copy of the christian quince. I too will be having one for my daughter
Posted by joana; updated 09/17/07

Please send me the Quince Christian Church Service at n_sanchez966@hotmail.com. Thank You!
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/18/07

Please send the quince christian church service to n_sanchez966@hotmail.com. Thank you so much.
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/18/07

Hi,
I would love a copy. My email address is gracie@cbha.org
Posted by Gracie; updated 09/25/07

My email is littlechiquis@msn.com thanks
Posted by Sherry Vasquez; updated 10/30/07

Please send it to me as well. Thanks!!!

Prettypinkhouse@gmail.com
Posted by Pink House; updated 10/31/07

I would please love to have you send me info on a Christian Church Quince. Thanks Alot
Posted by Cynthia; updated 01/06/08

Hi there,
I`m planning my daugther`s Sweet 15 and would appreciate if you can send me the Christian Church Service.
Thank You
Posted by Eliane; updated 01/07/08

Please send me the Quince christian service I have been liiking forever for it thanks LindaG
Posted by linda G.; updated 01/07/08

Could you send me a copy? Please, I would greatly appriciate it. Thank you so much.
Posted by Martha; updated 01/07/08