My Quince, Of Course    

Well i would like to know the price you guys charge to come, if it takes approximantely 17 hours from houston
Posted by jessica; updated 07/13/09

Quinceanera Christian Ceremony & List    

Hi, I am need everything to plan a quinceanera Christian ceremony. Can you please e-mail any & everything to me from beginning to end - list, planning, ceremony, even pictures of decorated hall. Thank you in advance.
Posted by Jackie; updated 07/13/09

LOSE 2-3 DRESS SIZES INSTANTLY!     (1 reply)

HI! WANT TO GET RID OF THOSE ROLLS, BELLY FAT, AND LOVE-HANDLES? LOSE 2-3 DRESS SIZES INSTANTLY WITH A NEW GARMENT CALLED THE BODYMAGIC! NO PILLS, DIETS, ETC.. LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR DRESS! LOOK YOUR BEST IN YOUR EVERYDAY CLOTHES! CONTACT ME TODAY! Visit ...
Posted by Rosanna ; updated 07/11/09

Quineanera Sons     (1 reply)

Yes i need help finding the songs for vals that starts off with the baby crying does anyone no whats is called please let me know thankz
Posted by jasmine; updated 07/12/09

Quinceanera Christian Ceremony     (1 reply)

I would like to receive the Quinceanera Christian Ceremony guide. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Posted by Ana Arias; updated 07/12/09

Fabulous Dresses For That Special Day    

I am a designer and couture seamstress and I would love to make you the princess you want to be for your very special day. I have 35 years experience and specialize in theme dresses. We can create a design together and also for your entire Court. My prices are ...
Posted by Debra; updated 07/11/09

Father Daughter Dance    

Well my Father passed away 8 years ago when i was 6 i am now about to be 15 and im going to have a Quince.But im not sure if i should do the waltz. I have an older brother who might be able to make it but he is in the Army in Georgia im in Texas.So i don`t know what to ...
Posted by Maria; updated 07/09/09

Help With Song For My Quinceanera    

Okay so I`m having my quinceanera very soon. I need songs as soon as possible. I have my father , daughter dance and that`s it. I need the vals and other dancess still! Help! please; email me at Thanks;
Posted by Selenaa ramirezz; updated 07/09/09

In Search Of A Choriagrapher    

Im looking for a waltz choriagrapher in the city of longbeach california
Posted by leilanie; updated 07/09/09

Searching    

Im looking for a dance choerigrapher for a quincenera in longbeach california
Posted by leilanie; updated 07/09/09

Unique & Custom Designed Masquerade Themes    

Must see Masquerade theme favors and centerpieces all done to your color schemes and personalized with text if desired. Email me anytime I am happy to help CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Be sure to check the home page for the weekly special. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/10/09

Damas Dresses    

Umm. Im kinda new to the quinceanera planning thing. Ive never been to one. So I have a question. Do i have to pay for the Dama`s dresses? And do I have to pay for the Chambelan suits? It might seem stupid but i really dnt kno.
Posted by samantha ; updated 07/10/09

Custom Designed Receiving Boxes    

2 or 3 tiered boxes custom designed to your colors, themes, etc. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/10/09

HELP     (2 replies)

I REALLY NEED HELP I NEED TO FIND MY DAMAS SOME DRESSES THEY HAVE TO BE A PRETTY PINK COLOR NOT LONG SOMETHING A TEENAGER WOULD LIKE TO WEAR..
Posted by estrella; updated 07/11/09

HELP...     (7 replies)

HI... I REALLY NEED HELP IM HAVING A 16 BUT IDK WHERE TO START I REALLY WANTED TO HAVE A QUI NCEANERA BUT WE HAD SOME PROBLEMS SO IT ENEDED UP I DIDNT HAVE IT SO I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A MEXICAN SWEET 16 WIERD I KNOW BUT PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO IT ...
Posted by MARIA; updated 07/08/09

Quinceanera Dolls    

Dolls for quinceanera ,like porcelain. Please send me some picturesand prices.thanks
Posted by Judith; updated 07/08/09

QUINCE AñOS     (4 replies)

Hey..I am 18 years old and i have a 14 year old sister, she will be having her quince años in like 7 months and i have a good job and so do my parents..we want to give her the best quince años in the whole community dont matter cost$..something that she wil never ...
Posted by KARINA; updated 07/08/09

Help    

I really need help waith a dance for my quinceanera... Its in october and i wanted to know if you would be about to help me out. I like in dilley texas. So please hlep me.
Posted by destiny; updated 07/08/09

Must See - Shopping Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

All orders are custom designed to your details, favorite brands, etc. Be sure to see the examples I have at: Http://www.uywpd.com/NEWSHOPPINGTHEMEPAGE.html Email me anytime I am happy to help CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Be sure to check the home page for weekly ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/08/09

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea brings the coffee house to you. We providing the finest, roasted espresso and imported tea. Drinks are prepared within seconds of ordering with individual attention. We provide fruit smoothies and blended coffee drinks for those hot summer days. ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 07/06/09

Mori Lee Quinceanera Dress    

Selling a beautiful, used once Mori Lee Quince dress. Size 3/4 Color: Raspberry. Sweetheart strapless bodice and gathered skirt. Will send pics if needed. Asking for $300
Posted by Karina; updated 07/07/09

HALL!!!    

My quince is in February and i need help finding a hall any suggestions...I live in Sacramento, ca
Posted by natty; updated 07/07/09

My Baby Sisters Quinceanera    

Please help. I need a speech for my baby sisters quinceanera, I am suppose to give next week. She is 18yrs younger than me so I need some help. We are mexican american from Texas
Posted by Tammi; updated 07/07/09

Yvonne    

Yvonne, i didnt see your "quince Ceremony Booklet" on eBay or Aamzon.com....can you please put it up or contact me back so that i can buy it from ya? thanks, Cassie!
Posted by Cassie; updated 07/07/09

Quince Invitation Wording    

Hey my quinces are going to be shell themed i dont like the whole i cordinally invite you thing i want a cute thing lol. Any help :)
Posted by lianny; updated 07/07/09