Juicy Couture & Shopping Theme Centerpieces     (1 reply)

Email me and I will send pictures..... CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/06/09

Either Butterflies Or Stars Theme Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hi, I need help!! My daughter will like either stars or butterflies as her quinceanera theme. I have no idea what to use as center pieces or decorate the hall, more less what to give away as favors. Please, please help me. Im in the San Gabriel Valley. Thank u in ...
Posted by Ahna; updated 07/06/09

Choreographer    

I am having my quince in February but i am in real need of a choreographer. Does anybody know a good one in sacrament ca???
Posted by natty; updated 07/05/09

Quinceanera Dresses    

I have 2 quinceanera dresses 1 tropical yellow & tropical pink both size 12. Both from Mary`s Bridal. Purchase price 425.00 each will sell for 250.00 OBO. Can provide picture. I celebrated my daughters together, 1 sweet 16 and the other quinceanera.
Posted by Patricia; updated 07/05/09

Under The Sea Poem    

Hi, yeah well i`m having a 15(quinceanera) and i`m trying to help my mom out with the invitations. My 15 theme is "under the sea". Like little mermaid? yeah. And well in the invitations we want to include a poem to match the theme. I need something unique and ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/06/09

Mis Kince.!:)    

Im gonna have mii fifteen next year.! soo i dt really kno wat should i do, im not really gud at dis.! so plix help me.!!
Posted by Janeth; updated 07/06/09

Beautiful & Unique Masquerade Theme Favors & More    

Must see Masquerade theme favors and centerpieces all done to your color schemes and personalized with text if desired. Email me anytime I am happy to help CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Be sure to check the home page for the weekly special. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/01/09

Selling A Quinceanera Dresse     (3 replies)

I am selling a used hot pink quinceanera dress only worn once to take studio pictuers. Price :$300
Posted by gonzalez; updated 07/02/09

Quince Dress Ball Gown Light Green    

Hi I am looking for a Poofy Ball Gown in size 7, gently worn is ok In lime green. I need it asap. I want to pay less than 100$ if possible. If you have theTiarra and flower bouquet that would be great too. If anyone intrested in renting the dress that would be Great....
Posted by Claudia ; updated 07/02/09

Quin Gown At JC Penney!    

I actually found a gorgeous, heavenly, embroidered, pink Quinc-type gown in my size (12-14) at JC Penney, on clearance sale for only $30! I swear I am in absolute feminine paradise when I wear it!!!
Posted by Alicia; updated 07/02/09

Muy Especial By Alex Montes     (1 reply)

I`m trying to get Muy Especial by Alex Montes for a quinceañera party. I looked in Amazon and I cannot find it. If I can get somebody to e-mail me an audio so I can hear it
Posted by arlette soler; updated 07/02/09

Do You Want To Be On MTV3?    

I have been contacted by MTV3 because I am an event planner in the Boston area and they want to know if I have any clients who would like to be on MTV3! I currently am looking for a Latina Americal girl who is looking for someone to plan her Quinceanera and would like ...
Posted by Sharon Chase; updated 07/02/09

15 Party Planner Guide    

Hello could you email me the 15 party planner guide please
Posted by lorena; updated 07/03/09

Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand     (3 replies)

I would like to purchase a Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand for my daughter. Please contact with me with Any information you may have. Thanks Theresa
Posted by Theresa; updated 07/03/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony    

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 07/01/09

AWESOME GLASS VASES FOR WHOLESALE PRICES!!    

Wholesale Glass Vases International – Offers varies of clear glass vases item for sale - Cube, square, block, cylinder, trumpet, unique, and many more. They are great for Events, center pieces, floral arrangements, Decorations. For more info, please email: ...
Posted by Amy; updated 06/30/09

* 15 Slam Book*    

Colorz : fushia white & silver Theme : Butterflies Damas : none Chambelanes: 4 + my main chambelan Chambelan Ountfits : black cadet suits Main Chambelan Outfit : white cadet suit Vals: vals emperador & balada para adelina Surprise Dance : merengue DJ or Band : ...
Posted by genesis; updated 06/30/09

Christian Quinceanera    

Hi Dee, If you still have this information. My granddaughter is not Catholic but would still like to have a religious quinceanera party. Thank you, Norma
Posted by Norma; updated 06/30/09

Quinceanera Guide    

Could you please send me a free guide? I`m lost and trying to do this for my granddaughter. Thank you, Norma

Quinceanera Christian Service    

Can you please send me a copy of the Quinceanera Christian Service. I`m trying to plan this for my granddaughter. Thank you, Norma

FREE QUINCERANCERA PLANNING GUIDE    

Can you please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I would really appreciate, it will help me. Thank you!
Posted by Marie Aguilar; updated 06/28/09

Quincenera Dresses     (3 replies)

Okay heres the deal...im 14 going on 15 in 8 mnths and well i have nada ready for my quince. Ive bn trying to look for web sites but have come up blank..ya know anywhere good? P.s. I live in texas
Posted by ashley; updated 06/29/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Can you please send me a free guide, I am lost...Thanks!!!
Posted by lisa ; updated 06/30/09

Beautiful Butterfly Theme, Masquerade Themes And MORE    

Valid 6/28 - 7/4 Receive every 4th item free - of equal or lesser value. Great deal when purchasing favors, Centerpieces, etc. All items are custom designed to your every detail. Email me directly to receive special CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Don`t miss out. ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/30/09

Speech/ Poem     (5 replies)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 06/30/09