Have Your Daughter's 15 Year Old Party In Our Theater.    

Watch your favorite DVD with 50 of your friends and family in our professonal private screening room in the heart of Beverly Hills. Check our our web site: www.aidikoff.tv Gregg Aidikoff Visit our page for more info: Aidikoff Chas Screening Room
Posted by Gregg Aidikoff; updated 05/20/09

Quince Choreography     (2 replies)

Hi i am looking for someone to teach my daughter for her 15 in san diego please let me know
Posted by Ana; updated 05/19/09

Cleaning Services NJ, Janitorial Services NJ    

Cleaning Services NJ, Janitorial Services NJ Discover the best Cleaning Services NJ and Janitorial Services NJ with Supreme Office Cleaning 973.292.0123 Need a Janitor? Or Janitorial Services New Jersey Call Supreme Office Cleaning 973.292.0123 Business ...
Posted by Janitor NJ; updated 05/18/09

Quinceanera    

I am planning a quinceanera for my daugther and need to no how to plan it so can you please send me a free planner. Thank you dolores delacruz.
Posted by dolores; updated 05/18/09

Party    

I am planning a sweet 15 for my daughter can u help me
Posted by dolores; updated 05/18/09

What Is A Good Spanish Song For Me To Sing At My Quince?    

HELP ME! i want to sing a special song for my parents at my quince but i dont know what song to sing, what is a good song?
Posted by Mariana.Z; updated 05/19/09

Wonderful Themed Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with centerpieces & favors for your Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your themes, colors, etc. To be elegant or fun but definitely unique. You may see some examples of my work at www.uywpd.com - these are just ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/16/09

Ideas For Table Centerpiece/Cholo Style Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I need ideas for the table centerpieces for my daughter`s Quinceanera that will be cholo/pachuco style.
Posted by Tina; updated 05/13/09

Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Please, if you could send one we would surely appreciate it!
Posted by Deborah; updated 05/13/09

Quince    

Me and my sister are having a qince. We have been planning this for a year. We still dont have a dress because there too expensive and my dad got laid off work but we dont even know if were going to have a quince. It would be alot of work if you could help us at least ...
Posted by Jessica Perez; updated 05/13/09

I NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER FOR MY QUINCE    

Hey i need someone to help me with my dance i can`t find anybody and i really need someone by da end of may my quinceanera is august 1 but we have really been wanting to start practice already.My court is pure chambelanes no damas i have about 14.Im located in Caldwell,...
Posted by ADELICIA; updated 05/18/09

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I really need someone to help me come up with a little poem or saying that i can put on my invitations i have tried to come up with it myself but that is not going too well for me these are some things about me (outgoing, love to play sports especially basketball more ...
Posted by ARELi; updated 05/14/09

Quinceanera/Sweet Sixteen    

I`m trying to creat a program for a Quinceanera/Sweet Sixteen reception. Does anyone have one they wish to share so I can get an idea of the layout and event process? Please email me at Purr2ubabe@aol.com Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Posted by Ivette; updated 05/15/09

Quincenera    

Hey tom well it seems like you have good advise well im having one on June 27 2009 and i have no dance for my dad or for the guys well if you have any ideas please help me.... If any one else has ideas about a dance or something please help me!!im having 8 guys and ...
Posted by marisol ; updated 05/15/09

Banquet Hall ( San Jose, Ca )    

Do anyone know of a banquet hall in the San Jose, Ca area I need it for May 2011 for about 300 people
Posted by Adela ; updated 05/11/09

Happyfaces Henna Artist Temp Tattoos Digit    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by lorraina; updated 05/12/09

Face Painters Happyfaces Minneapolis    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (5 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 05/12/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (2 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 05/12/09

Call Happyfaces Face Painting Minneapolis    

For Face painters in Minneapolis, hire a Happyfaces Face Painting. Choose from cheek art to full face painting. We have lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorite kid designs. For happyfaces at happy places call us. Ask for a complete list of info....

How can I see your work?
Posted by GINA Loyek; updated 05/13/09

NEED HELP WITH A HALL     (10 replies)

Hi! I NEED HELP FINDING A HALL FOR MY DAUGHTERS QUINCEANERA ON JUNE, WE LIVE IN DENVER, BUT WE`RE PLANNING THE PARTY IN CA. TO BE MORE SPECIFIC IN LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA, AND WE`RE HAVING A HARD TIME RENTING A HALL DON`T WANT NOTHING TO FANCY, JUST A NICE CLEAN PLACE TO ...
Posted by MARIA; updated 05/09/09

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

My mom is planning me a Quinceanera In November of 2010.Can you please send me some info and maybe even some pictures on a Masquarade theme?
Posted by Amanda; updated 05/10/09

QUINCINERA    

Hi I am a fourteen year old girl with a QUINCINERA coming up but I´m born and raiste in sweden and don´t know anything about the tradition.I would really like to learn since my mom was from Ecuador an talking about it a lot.Please tell me as much as you know even the ...
Posted by Alice; updated 05/11/09

Hair And Makeup    

For your special event book us for your professional on site hair and makeup. View photos and rates at www.facciabella.biz Visit our page for more info: Faccia Bella
Posted by Faccia Bella; updated 05/11/09