Planning Guide    

Please send me a free planning guide.
Posted by Jannette; updated 06/20/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (2 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 06/19/09

Cake Stand Shaped Like A Fan Holds 15 Cakes     (1 reply)

I am looking for a cake stand shaped like a fan for a quinceanera birthday holds 15 cakes
Posted by ismael acevedo; updated 06/18/09

Unique & Budget Friendly Centerpieces & Favors    

Hand Painted & Personalized to your colors, themes, etc. All pictures are only examples of orders that have been done for others. Email me anytime I am happy to help and I do have great weekly specials. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/19/09

Buy 2 Custom Designed 12" Hurricanes Get One FREE    

Today`s Special Buy 2 12" hurricane shades custom designed to your themes, colors, designs and get one free. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/18/09

Cancion Para Bailar With Her Dad     (1 reply)

My daughter is having a quinceanera and i need a song for her to dance with her dad could be in spanish preferably or english she is also dancing with her abuelos
Posted by Maria ; updated 06/18/09

Free Planning Guide    

Please send me a free Quinceanera planning guide. Thank you very much. Shirley Jiles
Posted by Shirley Jiles; updated 06/17/09

********************GOT FLiP BOOKS?*********************    

THE FAVOR THAT PULLS DOUBLE DUTY AT YOUR PARTY Your event always be remembered by everyone! NOW FLiP THIS is a mobile flip book studio produces video to books in minutes at any event. Guests always have a blast choosing their props, performing in their video and ...
Posted by sharlie; updated 06/17/09

We Bring The Coffee House To You!    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Westerville , OH 43081 Phone / fax 614-259-3180 We bring an open espresso / coffee bar to you!! Latte` 2 a Tea brings a coffee house to you, an open Bar for 2 hours. Espresso, Latte, Mocha, lots of Flavors to choose from....
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 06/17/09

15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER....NEW SPECIALS DAILY    

Check daily for new specials - today`s special is 15% off your entire order. Email me directly for savings and if you have any questions. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/17/09

Cutest Invitations For Quince    

I can design your invitation to your liking view my site: Http://www.invitesbylizzie.com/ Visit our page for more info: Invites by Lizzie
Posted by elizabeth; updated 06/17/09

>>>>NEED CHOREOGRAPHER IN HOUSTON TX!!!! <<<<<    

I`m looking for a not so expensive choreographer ASAP. My 15 is in Aug 9. I`m only having 7 pairs. Please, if you are a choreogrpher or know of a choreogrpher contact me. THANK YOU
Posted by chelsey; updated 06/17/09

Happyfaces Affordable Fast Fun Face Painting    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by lora; updated 06/18/09

Event Face Painters Call Happyfaces Simply The Best    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by lora; updated 06/18/09

Beautiful & Unique Masquerade Themes    

Beautiful and Unique Masquerade theme Centerpieces and favors Pictures are of orders I have done for others not what you are limited to by any means Email me anytime Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/NEWMASQUERADETEHEME.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 06/12/09

I NEED A BANQUET HALL     (1 reply)

I NEED 2 FIND A BANQUET HALL 4 MY QUINCE I LIVE IN STOCKTON I NEED A CHEAP 1 LIKE AROUND $100-500 DOLLARS PLEASE HELP I NEED IT IN MARCH 20 2010 ITZ 4 200 PEOPLE IF ANY 1 KNOW PLEASE RESPONSE PLEASE I REALLLY NEED IT
Posted by vanessa; updated 06/13/09

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Anyone have any idea about any banquet halls, ballrooms in San Antonio, Texas Need help
Posted by Monique; updated 06/13/09

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

I`m going to have a quincenera this up coming march but I need a list if the Basic and most important things I need. I also need help finding a salon.
Posted by Jazmine; updated 06/13/09

ALL BOYS IN MY COURT OR WITH GIRLS??     (4 replies)

Ahh, i need help! In my court i dont want any girls because they`re are just drama&can be soo catty. Should i have 14 boys only? I dont want anyone to steal my spotlight and guys seem great. It seems more traditional with damas and chambelanes but it wouldnt be in ...
Posted by Mariana; updated 06/13/09

I Need A Quinceañera Hall    

Okay, so. I need to find a Hall for my 15 that`s in August. So i only have 3 months left. And haven`t found one. It would be fine for a Hall in Oceanside, San Marcos, Vista, or Escondido. I really need Help. So please respond.(:
Posted by Cinthya; updated 06/14/09

Need To Fit Your Dress?    

Hi! I am happy to announce that I have a garment that can help you lose 2-3 dress sizes, just by putting it on! Feel confident and beautiful in all your clothes! I can help! Please visit my website: www.ardysslife.com/ThePerfectFit! and take a look at the ...
Posted by Rosanna ; updated 06/16/09

Song     (1 reply)

Im looking for a song that a brother and sister can dance to since the father will not be attending
Posted by bianca; updated 06/15/09

Help! I Need A Christian Song For My Quince!    

I need to get a Christian song for my quinceanera dance with my Dad...Somebody help me find one preferrably in Spanish please!
Posted by Yasmin; updated 06/15/09

Beautiful Masquerade Theme Centerpieces And Favors    

A must see All done to your color schemes & Budget Friendly PIctures are only examples of items I have done for others. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/15/09

Be The Princess You Want To Be    

Be the Princess you want to be for your very special day. I am a designer of ball gowns and a couture seamstress. I can make a dress from photographs or we can work on a design together. I can also make dress for you entire court that will compliment your gown ...
Posted by Debra; updated 06/15/09