Unique Themes & Budget Friendly Centerpieces & MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera I custom design all of my items to your themes, colors, etc. To be elegant or fun but definitely unique and budget friendly You may see some examples of my work at www.uywpd....
Posted by UYWD; updated 06/12/09

Quinceaneras    

Anyone have any idea about any banquet halls, ballrooms in San Antonio, Texas Need help
Posted by Monique; updated 06/12/09

QUINCEANERA    

I NEED A PLANNING GUIDE
Posted by AS; updated 06/10/09

The Gown Of A Princess     (2 replies)

I am a designer and couture seamstress with 35 years experience . My sepcialty is creating magical gowns for very special occassions. I can create from a photograph or we can design your dream dress together. You will be the Princess you want to be. Contact me ...
Posted by Debra; updated 06/11/09

Call Happyfaces Sponge Bob Diego So Much More    

For Face painters in Minneapolis, hire a Happyfaces Face Painting. Choose from cheek art to full face painting. We have lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorite kid designs. For happyfaces at happy places call us. Ask for a complete list of info....
Posted by Lora; updated 06/11/09

Unique Flutes For Favors - A Must See!    

We`ve got that perfect champagne flute for your special day! Whether wedding, anniversary, graduation or anything else. All Glasses are custom designed to your details, colors, etc. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/11/09

I NEED HELP     (1 reply)

I nEED hElP fiNDiNq A NiCE DAMA dRESS I wANT iT SHORT hAlTER TOP nD tHE C0L0R LilAC. I nEED Al0T 0F HElP I hAVE 6 M0NTHS LEFT BUt I WANT tO HAVE EVERyTHiNq rEADy BECAUS lATER iS qOiNq tO bE STRESSFuLL. S0 PlEASE hElP mE.
Posted by jEANETTE; updated 06/09/09

I Need Help Again Please I Only Have 8 Monthz    

I need help 4 ma surprise dance i want the chambelans to wear like cowboyuz like to dance kebradita n durangense , n zapatedo...........also i would want them to dress with black jeanz with the vest n a white shirt so we can dance reggeaton n merngue plesase i dnt kno ...
Posted by vanessa; updated 06/09/09

Help!!!    

Hi.... As you read... I need HELP. My quinceanera is in july and im having a luau theme but there is a little problem... I need to lose a little more weight and tone my legs and have a flat stomach... If anyone has any methods for all of that please reply.... I ...
Posted by clara; updated 06/10/09

Espresso & Tea Catering    

We bring the coffee house to you, an open espresso and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Serving freshly roasted espresso and tea drinks prepared individually for each guest. Fresh ground beans become, smooth creamy espresso, when combined with steamed ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 06/10/09

Special Sales This Week Only    

The items I can work on pricing if ordered this week are Floating candle bowls 12" hurricane shades 8" Flared Vases Celebrity Vases Votive holders Raised Votive Holders Thanks email me if you have any questions .... CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Visit our page ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/09/09

I Need Help    

Hey I need help on my 15. Vale my 15 is on September 6 I live in Oakland CA
Posted by Gaby lopez; updated 06/09/09

Club Acapulco    

Can you please tell me more info on club acapulco where is it located in oak cliff thanks for your help
Posted by yolie; updated 06/09/09

DAMA DRESS     (3 replies)

WELL MY QUINCEANERA DRESS IS GOING TO BE PINK AND WELL I DONT KNOW IF MY DAMAS SHOULD WEAR SILVER OR WHITE OR HOTPINK HELLLLPPP ME PLEASE :] THANKS!
Posted by Jessica; updated 06/09/09

WISH JARS - A Unique Alternative To A Guest Book    

Hand Painted & Personalized to your colors, themes, etc. A unique alternative to a Guest Book comes with color coordinated cards for your guests to sign and write their wishes for the future for the bride and groom or guest of honor. Http://www.cmbcrafts....
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/07/09

Necesito Ayuda Quiero Una Cancione Para    

Necesito ayuda quiero una cancion para mi sobrena va a ballar con su hermano para sus 15
Posted by bianca; updated 06/07/09

Happyfaces Entertaining Arts Face Painting Caricatures    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by lorraina; updated 06/08/09

Happyfaces We're The Ones To Call Caricaturists    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by lorraina; updated 06/08/09

Don't Look! Very Funny!    

Don`t LOOK! If you don`t like to LAUGH don`t visit this site. Http://www.comedyclubsinnyc.com ComedyClubsInNYC.com This site is for individuals who love to laugh!  
Posted by Comedians NYC; updated 06/08/09

Custom FLiP BOOKS - The One Favor Always Remembered!!!    

THE FAVOR THAT PULLS DOUBLE DUTY AT YOUR PARTY Your event always be remembered by everyone! NOW FLiP THIS is a mobile flip book studio produces video to books in minutes at any event. Guests always have a blast choosing their props, performing in their video and ...
Posted by sharlie; updated 06/08/09

Happyfaces Last Minute Graduation Fun Henna Caricatures    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by Lora; updated 06/08/09

I Need Help     (2 replies)

HI MY NAME IS VANESSA I NEED HELP BY FINDING A DRESS MY DAMAS COLOR DRESS IS LIKE LIGHT GREEN IN I WAS GETTING A WHITE DRESS 4 ME BUT MY MOM SAID THAT SHE WANTS A OTHER COLOR 4 MY DRESS I DONT NO WAT COLOR OF DRESS I COULD GET BUT IM A BROWN SKIN COLOR I DONT KNO WAT ...
Posted by vanessa; updated 06/08/09

Im Need Help Finding A Song    

I Need Help Finding a song for my niece and her brother can dance to. At her quincianera since there father will not be atteneding
Posted by bianca; updated 06/06/09

PLEASE HELP     (1 reply)

I need help choosing music 4 my XV. Necesito ayuda quiero cancioens que esyen de moda. Quiero bailar cumbia bachata regetton o merengue. Necesito canciones. PLEASE HELP!!!
Posted by Areli; updated 06/06/09

Hand Painted & Personalized Flutes For Favors    

We`ve got that perfect toasting flutes for your special day! Whether Quinceanera, Sweet 16, wedding, anniversary, graduation or anything else. AND the Flutes for favors are the perfect favors for all of your guests! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/07/09