I Need A Hall!    

My daughters sweet 16 is in three months September, I need a hall and help in planning her sweet 16. I have to much on my plate right now and am very overwhelmed with other issues, I`m also trying to keep below my budget. This event will take place in Brooklyn, NY. If ...
Posted by Ana; updated 06/28/09

AWESOME 4th Of JULY SALE    

Valid 6/28 - 7/4 Receive every 4th item free - of equal or lesser value. Great deal when purchasing favors, Centerpieces, etc. All items are custom designed to your every detail. Email me directly to receive special CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Don`t miss out. ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/28/09

WANT TO FIT YOUR DRESS? I CAN HELP!!!    

HI! NEED TO LOSE THE ROLLS, LOWER BELLY, OR LOVE-HANDLES? :) JUST WANT TO LOOK BETTER IN YOUR CLOTHES? I CAN HELP!! I HAVE A GARMENT CALLED THE BODYMAGIC THAT HELPS YOU LOSE 2-3 DRESS SIZES INSTANTLY! VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS! Visit our page ...
Posted by Rosanna ; updated 06/27/09

FINAL DAY BUY 2 GET 1 FREE - ALL CENTERPIECES INCLUDED    

Don`t miss out this week only - Sale ends Saturday. Email me anytime I am happy to help we can come up with just the design you are dreaming of !. CMBCrafts2004@aol.com See examples at www.uywpd.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/27/09

Sweet 16     (2 replies)

I have 1 year to plan my daughter Sweet 16 which should be easy but her theme is Beauty and the Beast. Can someone help find the background theme? I have looked at many sites and no help.
Posted by Alexandra; updated 06/27/09

Quinceanera Ceremony Booklet     (2 replies)

I have a complete quinceanera ceremony booklet for sale on ebay. It is non-denominational which means it does not have to be performed in a Catholic church or in a church at all. This booklet is complete...all the work is done for you. Go to ebay and type in ...
Posted by yvonne; updated 06/26/09

My Fifteens    

I`m 14 and my fifteens are coming up. Iam in serious need of a choreographer in Fort Myers, FL. If anyone can help me please! I found this one lady but she is always busy. If you yourself are a choreographer please contact me. If you are not and you know of someone ...
Posted by Leili; updated 06/24/09

Quinceanera    

Im having my daughters 15th coming up in April of 2010 and we`re doing something different, she`s not having couples since we live in Fort Myers, Florida and theparty will take place in Miami Florida. I need to find a choreographer that can help us out with some dances ...
Posted by Esther; updated 06/24/09

Quinceanera    

How can I get a copy of the sermon?
Posted by Rubie; updated 06/24/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide    

PLease send me a free Quinceanera planning Guide and a list a traditions if you have one. Thank you very much. : )
Posted by Leticia; updated 06/24/09

BUY 2 GET 1 FREE CENTERPIECES    

Don`t miss out this week only - Sale ends Saturday. Email me anytime I am happy to help we can come up with just the design you are dreaming of !. CMBCrafts2004@aol.com See examples at www.uywpd.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/25/09

Quinceanera Songs    

Hey im havin a quince in 2 months and i havnt got any songs i need help quickly on findin some great songs for a vals
Posted by bridget; updated 06/25/09

Quinceanera Song?     (2 replies)

Whats the name of that song that they play at quinceaneras where they say something like "orale! un dos tres!" and then theres like alot of beeping for the music and it changes to fast then slow then fast???
Posted by kathyyy; updated 06/25/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (2 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 06/25/09

WEDDING INSTANT PHOTOS WITH FRAMES - AT YOUR EVENT    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 06/20/09

AWESOME SALE BUY 2 GET 1 FREE CENTERPIECES!!    

Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/21/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (3 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 06/22/09

PLEASE SEND ME A FREE QUINEANERA PLANNER    

PLEASE SEND ME A QUIENCEANERA PLANNER .And if possible a list of traditions.
Posted by MARIA; updated 06/23/09

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

Im looking for a place to have my sixteen but i cant find a place. I live in houston tx! Please help me :(
Posted by Rachael; updated 06/23/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide     (1 reply)

Please email me a copy of the guide. I am a single mother of three girls, and my oldest will be turning 15 in April 2010. So the faster I can get organizing, the less stress. Thank you, Patty
Posted by Patty; updated 06/23/09

Balloons & Party Event Decorators Of Mission Viejo    

Balloons and Party, Event Decorators of Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Your full service Balloon and Party Decorator in Mission Viejo serving all of Southern California including Orange County, Los Angeles County, Santa Barbara County, Riverside County, San Bernardino ...
Posted by Celini McKinney; updated 06/23/09

Flowers & Decorations    

Hi, i live in the riverside,ca area and i would like to know if any of you guys know about church decorating companies or a place where i can get my ramo natural put together. Any information will be highly appreciated, Thank You!
Posted by Jme; updated 06/24/09

I Really Need Some Help     (1 reply)

I really want a song to dedicate to my dad He`s always been there for because my mom wasnt
Posted by Yasmine; updated 06/22/09

Need Songs For My Christian Quince?:)     (2 replies)

Hello =)god bless you.. Ughmmm im having a christian quinceanera okayy and for one of the entertainments i will put up a picture slideshow of me growing up and ill have pictures of me as a baby a child and me now ; being involved in my youth group; so i need about four ...
Posted by kassie; updated 06/22/09

Mis 15s    

Hey........ Voy a tener mi fiesta en noviembre y me gustaria que me ayudaran a poner la coreografia..... TTienes algun numero al cual me puedo comunicar?
Posted by lizbeth; updated 06/22/09