UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - EXECUTIVE COLLECTION OF GIFTS    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/13/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (2 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 10/13/09

Speech/ Poem     (2 replies)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 10/12/09

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - LOS ANGELES    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/12/09

Christian Quinceaneras    

Help! I need information on Christian ceremony for a Quinceanera in church.
Posted by C.Barrientos; updated 10/12/09

INSTANT PHOTO BOOTHS - INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/13/09

Speech/ Poem     (3 replies)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 10/07/09

The Quince Christian Church Service    

Could you please send me infom about The Quince Christian Church Service
Posted by teresa medina ; updated 10/07/09

Speech    

Email is lvinfo4u@yahoo.com Thanks a million
Posted by lisa ; updated 10/08/09

Quinceanera Poems    

Well, my quinceanera is coming up soon, and for the invitations i wanted like a short english poem about quinceanera, my party has no theme, please, and thankyou.
Posted by Rayleen; updated 10/08/09

Christian Ceremony For Quinceanera    

Please fwd me the Christian Ceremony My daughter will be 15 8/23/2010. God Bless.
Posted by Jessica Sanchez; updated 10/10/09

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! We bring the coffee house to your door! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success by ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 10/12/09

ALL CENTERPIECES - Buy One Get One 25% OFF    

All hand painted & Personalized to your every detail Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 10/12/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (3 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 10/12/09

Quincenera    

I am looking for a coreagropher for a quincenara. Can you let me know what kind of coreagraphy you do.
Posted by Mario; updated 10/02/09

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

So im thinking about having a quinceanera but im only half mexican n i dont speak spanish .. Is itt to weir to have one???
Posted by monique; updated 10/02/09

Christian Quince Service    

Do you still have the Christian Quince Service? If so could you e-mail it to me at pmkhughes@juno.com Thank you!
Posted by Paula; updated 10/02/09

NEED CHOREOGRAPHER FOR QUINCE    

I`m sponsering my sister-in-law`s quince choreography and im starting to look its not till Feb 2010 but she want names and dates ready and doesnt want to wait till the last minute. We live in the san antonio area. If any choreographers interested pls email me. Needs to ...
Posted by sarah; updated 10/04/09

PORTRAIT PARTY lAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/02/09

Do You Need A Choreographer?    

I am having my sweet 16 next yr september and i need a choreographer. I live in new york city.
Posted by meny; updated 10/04/09

Quincenera Choreographer    

Help I need a Quincenera Choreographer!
Posted by Monica; updated 10/04/09

I Needed Help    

Can you plz help me, i would like to know if you have a list of padrino that i need for my quinceanra
Posted by ollie; updated 10/05/09

Hello    

Can you please email me a free quinceanra party planner and do you happen to know anything about the padrinos
Posted by ollie; updated 10/05/09

$4.00 GOLD CHIAVARI CHAIRS FOR RENT    

I have gold chiavari chairs for rent with ivory cushions. Silver chiavari chairs with black cushions. Only $4.00 in Orange county area. Other available areas for only $4.50 are Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego with min. 150 chairs. Delivery, setup, pickups , included ...
Posted by juanita; updated 10/05/09

Quiceanera    

I wanted to say it`s your party right? then i think you should have it any way you feel is apporitate. I think Belle`s seound yellow dress from the broadway muiscal is much better. Mashelle `
Posted by Mashelle; updated 10/07/09