Birthday Party Fun Call Happfaces Balloons Face Painting    

For clowns, balloon twisters and summer time fun, call the folks at Happyfaces. We have a large selection of fun entertainment to choose from for kids of all ages to include face painters, magic, digital photo souvenirs and so much more. Call Lorraine any time at ...
Posted by lorraina ; updated 05/09/09

Happyfaces Birthday Party Fun Minneapolis Mn    

For clowns, balloon twisters and summer time fun, call the folks at Happyfaces. We have a large selection of fun entertainment to choose from for kids of all ages to include face painters, magic, digital photo souvenirs and so much more. Call Lorraine any time at ...
Posted by lorraina ; updated 05/09/09

My Fifteen Pics!!     (1 reply)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 05/07/09

Call Happyfaces For Fun Characters Minneapolis    

Call happyfaces for birthday parties, special events, fund raisers, church festivals. We have over 75 characters to choose from. New this Handy Manny, Micky Mouse, Back yardagains and more. Call Happyfaces for a complete list. Serving the Twin Cities, Minneapolis and ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/07/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (1 reply)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 05/08/09

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Event Face Painters Twin Cities    

For Face painters in Minneapolis, hire a Happyfaces Face Painting. Choose from cheek art to full face painting. We have lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorite kid designs. For happyfaces at happy places call us. Ask for a complete list of info....
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/08/09

Cinderrella Theme     (4 replies)

Hi everyone I am planning my daughter 15 next year and she wants a cinderella theme if anyone has pictures or ideas could you please send them to me. Amorales@mhipa.com Thanks, Annette
Posted by Annette; updated 05/06/09

Quinceanera Magazine    

I live in Orange County California. Does anybody know where I can purchase the Quinceanea Magazine?.
Posted by haidee ; updated 05/06/09

Private Sale On Bubble Wands For Party Poppers    

For party poppers only bubble wands are 1.00 each including ribbons and tags! Email me directly for invoice and details of the designs you would like on your bubble`s. Be sure to visit my web site to see some examples on the bubble wand page! Http://www.cmbcrafts....
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/05/09

Private Sale For Party Poppers Only    

For party poppers only 12" hurricane shades and floating candle bowls. Email me directly for pricing info and details of the designs you would like on your items. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/05/09

DANCE TEACHER     (1 reply)

I NEED A QUINCEAƑERA DANCE TEACHER AND A SUPRISE REGETON DANCE!!!IN THE AREA OF PALMDALE,CALIFORNIA!! TNX!!
Posted by NORMA; updated 05/05/09

My Quince     (1 reply)

Hey my name is Isabel and I`m planning my quince but I have a problem my dress is going to be lime green and baby blue but I dont know what colors the guys tux should be or da damas dresses. If you have any ideas please let me know.
Posted by Isabel; updated 05/06/09

What Website Can I Find A Quincenera Dress     (1 reply)

Where can i find a Quincenera dress at for my sisters Quincenera july19,2009
Posted by quaniece; updated 05/06/09

Songs For A Quince Slideshow!! A.S.A.P    

Can someone please give me good songs to put on my slideshow for my quinceanera. A.s.a.p Thnks. Love, Judy!
Posted by Judy; updated 05/06/09

Quinceanera    

My mom is planning my Quinceanera For November 2010.I would like a masquarade theme.Can you send me all info on that subject and maybe pictures?
Posted by Amanda; updated 05/03/09

Quinceanera    

My mom is planning my quinceanera for November 2010.Can you send me all info and maybe even some pictures on a masquarade theme?

Quinceanera    

My mom is planning me a Quinceanera In November of 2010.Can you please send me some info and maybe even some pictures on a Masquarade theme?

HELP!    

My cousin is having a quince in october. We are looking for ideas for a light pink and mint green theme, we have thought of either butterflies or flowers, but we want to be more creative, if you have any suggestions or any Thanx
Posted by Salina; updated 05/04/09

Quince/Diceocho    

I need help. Due to unfortunate deaths in our family i was unable to provided a quincenera or sweet 16 for my daughter brianna. She is now turning 18 and i would like to celebrate it like if it was a quincenera. I need help with halls in our area: colton, san ...
Posted by mariana; updated 05/04/09

PlEAse    

I wOUld liiKe a PlanER..inOrDer to PlaN my SElf for THe quincEaƱera That ill be HAviiN ON aUGust PlEASe IF U doNt miiND
Posted by Leslie; updated 05/04/09

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hey i need help with my quincenera with my dress,my salon decoration its for august and i would like it to be nice like the ones in cd juarez but here in nebraska i cant find any!!!!!
Posted by stephanie; updated 05/04/09

Poema Para Un Quince Anos    

Hey guys i need a good poema in spanish that is chrisitian please you can help me find one please let me know........muchas gracias!!!!!
Posted by daniela; updated 04/30/09

Photo Booth Rentals For Quinceaneras    

We can customized the photo booth picture to match the theme and color of your Quinceaneras. We have done this for Bar Mitzvahs, Sweet Sixteens, etc. Please check out our website. These pictures make great party favors, and all the guests have such a good time using ...
Posted by Tina McGraw; updated 05/01/09

HELP I NEED A SPANISH POEM FOR MY INVITES     (1 reply)

We are trying to get my invitations ordered but I cant find a poem that I like for the inside of my invitations please help.....
Posted by JAZMIN; updated 05/01/09

Want Cheap Pink Quinceanera Gown    

I`m looking for a Quinceanera gown, pink, size 14, with a long wide poofy skirt, for about $100... A style something like the Alyce prom dress 6078 at http://www.mydress4less.com/home.php?cat=266&sort=title&sort_direction=0&page=1. I know this is probably an ...
Posted by Alicia; updated 05/02/09