Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (5 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 09/12/09

Sponsor Letter    

Does anyone have a sample letter asking family members and friends to help sponsor my daughter`s quinceanera?
Posted by Patty Colon; updated 09/12/09

Quiinceanera Waltes/Vals    

We Specialize in Quinceanera Waltzes(Vals). We live in the South Bay Area and have years of experience. We can put something nice in a little time,easy,simple but beautiful. As well as something extraordinary but elegant.
Posted by Marilyn; updated 09/09/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (2 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 09/09/09

Quinceanera Guide    

Please send me a Quinceanera Guide. I have an idea, but i know that there are details that i haven`t even thought of. Much appreciated!!
Posted by MartaB; updated 09/10/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (1 reply)

Posted by Dee; updated 09/11/09

Limo    

I was wondering where i could find any limo`s that are a comfortable price in Norcross/Atlanta, Georgia.
Posted by Jaze; updated 09/06/09

Sponsoring My 16th Birthday Party    

I need a form letter to send to family member for help with my 16th birthday party .I tried to find something on line but couldnt.Need help finding something.thanks
Posted by bree; updated 09/06/09

Quinceañera Church Programs    

I am trying to help a friend creat a Church program for his daughters quince and I am having trouble. Any advice or samples would be greatly appreciated. If you do have samples please e-mail them to digitalcsphoto@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Posted by Carmen; updated 09/07/09

Need Help On Ma Theme Color Plz Help Me    

K ma fav color z red but i think red z 4 weddingz in i was thinkin 2 Purple with silver or Red with silver Wat u think Plz help me plz
Posted by I luV yoUNg MAck; updated 09/07/09

What Colors Should The Chambelanes Suits Be     (2 replies)

My quince colors are going to be brown and silver. My whole dress will be brown with silver at the top. Im planning on the damas wearing silver short dresses but i dont know what color i should make the chambelanes suits be can somebody help me ?
Posted by Ana; updated 09/07/09

Asking Family Friends To Be Padrinos     (1 reply)

I am looking for a "card" to give to friends that we want to be padrinos/madrinas. Does anyone have any suggestions
Posted by noritza; updated 09/08/09

Christian Ceremony    

I would greatly appreciate the copy of the Christian Ceremony you are posting about. Please be so kind to email it to me. Thank you!
Posted by Letty Castaneda; updated 09/08/09

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success! Latte’ 2 a Tea brings a co
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 09/09/09

Speech/ Poem     (1 reply)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 09/01/09

Buy One Item Get 2nd Or Equal Or Lesser Value At 1/2 Off    

All Centerpieces & favors are hand painted & personalized to your every detail and at a great price. All pictures are just examples not what you are limited to by any means. Email me anytime I am happy to help! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 09/01/09

GOLD CHIAVARI CHAIRS FOR RENT $4.00    

Orange County- $4.00 each Gold Chiavari Chair w/ ivory cushion...price includes delivery, set up and pick up fees. Visit our page for more info: Elegant Chiavari Chairs Rentals $4.00 Each Chair
Posted by juanita; updated 09/01/09

Quinceanera - Decorated Envelope Box     (1 reply)

What do you call that thing that looks like a box but decorated very nice or something like that and is at a Quinceanera`s gift table and they use it to put envelopes in (monetary gifts). Can I make it myself OR where can I buy one? Thanks in advance!
Posted by Teresa; updated 09/03/09

Need A Poem For My 15 Invitations     (1 reply)

Can someone help me write a poem for my invitations i need it asap plz
Posted by estefania; updated 09/02/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (6 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 09/02/09

Healthcare And Finance    

I am looking for a name to describe a magazine that will contain healthcare and finance information for a trauma 1 hospital in downtown Cleveland. I would love it to be catchy but professional.
Posted by Lisa Marie Mora; updated 09/02/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 09/04/09

RE:    

Hey yall! Help me out, I need balce songs!!
Posted by Andrea; updated 09/04/09

Quince Poem In Spanish    

Okay, i need a quince poem in spanish to put into m invitations, im not quite creative, so i need help. Please email me any that you know, it will highly appreciated. Also, any good quince songs,? =D
Posted by arelys; updated 09/05/09

Quinceanera Decor    

Fabulous Custom Quinceanera decor, photo ops, entrances, room decor, centerpieces, etc. Check out the website for ideas Visit our page for more info: Mungo Party
Posted by Mungoparty; updated 09/06/09