Enter At Www.myfabulous15.com Vote For Yesenia Lopez    

Hi I am a semifinalist for myfabulous15. In order to win an all expense paid party I need a lot of votes in order to win. Please vote onlone at www.myfabulous15.com and click vote now and then San Jose, Ca and vote for Yesenia Lopez or by text message text 091 to 41055....
Posted by Yesenia Lopez; updated 08/22/09

JUICY COUTURE Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

You may see some examples of design on the Juicy Theme Page on my web site. ( click the theme tab) at the top of the home page. Everything is done to your color scheme`s, style of glass, etc. Email me anytime. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/22/09

HEY    

HEY MY QUINCEANERA IS IN SEPTEMBER 14,2009 PUBLIC INVITED IN FIESTA HALL OK I NEED SOME SONGS AND A VALZ
Posted by ANAHI ROJAS; updated 08/20/09

Party Planner/ Cordinators    

I need one please give me some names n number or websites please thnk you.
Posted by Jazmin ; updated 08/20/09

BUDGET-SIMPLY INVITATIONS    

Http://www.invitesbylizzie.cceasy.com/index.cfm Searched through budget simply invitations link and find great deals for invitations. Visit our page for more info: Invites by Lizzie
Posted by LIZ; updated 08/21/09

Coreografo    

Necesito un coreografo para el vals de quince anos yo vivo en downey california la fiesta es en octubre 3,
Posted by sofia; updated 08/21/09

My Quince    

Estoy planeando my 15 i would like to hired jd my 15 is on december 19 2009 please i need your help i want several songs like bachata,salsa,regueton,hip hop and break dance but i want the songs to be at least 30 seconds each in a mix cd... Are yall available? how much ...
Posted by jenesis; updated 08/17/09

Ballooms Or Banquets    

Does any one know of any affordable ballrooms in the plano,frisco TX area or surrounding areas???
Posted by Maria; updated 08/18/09

Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage N J Quinces & Sweet Sixteens    

Brand new custom made White Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage will be available in the end of October for your special event. This carriage is slightly smaller and is pulled by 1 white horse. Everything is white in this carriage which will feature hearts in every panel. We ...
Posted by Tania; updated 08/18/09

Beautiful Cinderella Style Dress For Sale    

I have a beautiful, yellow, strapless dress for sale. It is a size small and I only wore it for a couple hours to my senor prom. The dress is like new!!! Please feel free to email me to nagoshiate the price. Thank you
Posted by Nina; updated 08/18/09

SAVE ON QUINCEANERA INVITATIONS    

Custom quinceanera photo invitations at a low pricee! Visit our page for more info: Invites by Lizzie
Posted by elizabeth; updated 08/18/09

Speech/ Poem     (1 reply)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 08/19/09

Espresso Catering    

Success is a choice, choose the best! What?? An open bar for two hours with unlimited service?? Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success! We bring a coffee / espresso bar to you, providing the finest, Freshly roasted espresso and imported ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 08/20/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (4 replies)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 08/20/09

Quinceanera Poems    

I was wondering if anyone can help me, I am planning my neices quince and I am in need of a poem. Thanks in advance.
Posted by sally; updated 08/16/09

Beautiful Centerpieces & Decor At Wholesale Prices!    

Wholesale Glass Vases International – Offers varies of clear glass vases item for sale - Cube, square, block, cylinder, trumpet, unique, and many more. They are great for Events, center pieces, floral arrangements, Decorations. For more info, please email: ...
Posted by Amy ; updated 08/13/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (1 reply)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 08/13/09

How Much?     (1 reply)

I am having a quinceanera on April 10,2010. How much would it be, if for my dances i wanted to do a vals,bachata,cumbia,merengue,and a duraguence? Also does is there a price per person in the dance?
Posted by sonia; updated 08/13/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (2 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 08/13/09

QUINCENIERA    

PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF THIS PLANNER ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
Posted by JESSICA; updated 08/13/09

For Happyfaces At Happy Places 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lora; updated 08/14/09

Quinceanera Padrinos Request     (1 reply)

I am looking for help on how to word a request for padrinos and padrinas. Can anyone help me?
Posted by Evie; updated 08/15/09

Need Help!!    

My daughters 15th birhday is in 3 years and we really want it to be the best there is, so if there is a guide to all we need to do and what the padrons are to pay for and how many there needs to be that would be great. Please help!!!
Posted by rachel; updated 08/14/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (2 replies)

Posted by Dee; updated 08/17/09

Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Pleaseee send me a planning guide for my quinceanera. Im turning 15 next year and need to start planning. Thank you soo much,
Posted by Gabriela Lopez; updated 08/17/09