DAMAS DRESSES.    

I REAlly NEEd tO kNOW WhERE i CAN GEt dAMA dRESSES iN lAS VEGAS,NV. THANkS fOR ANy hElP;
Posted by AlEXiS; updated 08/12/09

SOUTH BAY EVENT SECURITY    

PERSONAL PROTECTION VIP PROCTION SERVICE GUARDS: ARMED / UNAMRMED EXECUTIVE PROTECTION OFF-DUTY POLICE OFFICERS On-Location South Bay Area Vip - Quinceanera - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Many companies have a collective amount of ...
Posted by Troy; updated 08/12/09

Colors    

My daughter`s party is in december - her dress is white with Royal Blue. So her damas (court) will wear royal blue dresses. And the boys - simple white shirt, black slacks and royal blue vest and matching tie (found on ebay really cheap). Best of luck!
Posted by Jessica; updated 08/11/09

Special Event Fortune Tellers Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Fun, upbeat readings, short and sweet, to get you on track for a bright future. Many times readers affirm your own intuitions. Readings area always fun and ewntertaining for all ages. Call Happyfaces entertainment Comp Visit our page for more info: HappyFaces.Biz
Posted by lora; updated 08/11/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (21 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 08/12/09

Espresso Coffee Bar    

Success is a Choice……………Choose the Best! 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you, an open espresso and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Serving freshly roasted espresso and tea drinks prepared individually for each guest. Fresh ground beans become, ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 08/12/09

XV Supplies    

Hi i am interested in any and all products for i am starting in this enterprise and it would be great if you had a catalogue. In addition anything with star motif and/or in orange would be wonderful to see along with prices and pictures please.
Posted by Miri; updated 08/10/09

FREE SHIPPING - TODAY ONLY    

Unique & Custom Designed Centerpieces, Favors, Guest Books and SO MUCH MORE! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/07/09

Free Quinceanera Planner    

Could you please send me the free quinceaner planner to 12585 S. Constance. Olathe ks. 66062
Posted by Gina Rodriguez; updated 08/08/09

Quinceanera Guide     (1 reply)

Can you please send me a quinceanera guide!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Carla; updated 08/09/09

DY And Aventura    

If dis is 4 real please tell me how much money are they asking 4?
Posted by Emily; updated 08/10/09

Xv Supplies    

Hi i am interested in all your supplies for i am starting buisnes and if you had a catalogue that will be great. In addition i would like info on any thing with stars and anything orange.
Posted by Miri; updated 08/10/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (1 reply)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 08/10/09

Quinceanera Colors     (7 replies)

Hey everyone! Im having a really hard time choosing a color, at first i wanted to have a rasberry color, but then my cuz heard me say it and now thats the color shes having for hers, so i have to choose a new color. I was thinking about a whole bunch of colors but i ...
Posted by Desiree; updated 08/11/09

CINDERELLA THEME Centerpieces & Favors    

Cinderella is a very popular theme for Quinceanera`s but it can still be unique to your event. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail. To Cinderella slipper favors, to beautiful Cinderella & Character Centerpieces. You may see ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/04/09

Hairstyle    

(: ima be in a quince and its so hard to find a cool cute hair style and my hair is between short and medium so its really hard to see what to do to it!:( And i was wondering if you can help me the quince is agust 15 Help!
Posted by pamela; updated 08/04/09

Quince Vals    

My Quince is Nov. 7th. I can`t find any choreographers in Norcross, GA that aren`t that expensive. A single parent is the one making all this possible for me.
Posted by Jazmyne; updated 08/04/09

Quinceanera Waltz Songs    

Hey im looking for a waltz song to dance with my chambelanes i dont want it to be in spanish i would prefer english because all the spanish songs are way over used so can someone please help me find a good song?
Posted by joanna; updated 08/04/09

No Subject    

I cant find any choreagraphers can u help me find them
Posted by abby; updated 08/04/09

AWESOME VASES AT WHOLESALE PRICES!!    

Wholesale Glass Vases International – Offers varies of clear glass vases item for sale - Cube, square, block, cylinder, trumpet, unique, and many more. They are great for Events, center pieces, floral arrangements, Decorations. For more info, please email: ...
Posted by Amy ; updated 08/04/09

Speech/ Poem     (1 reply)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 08/05/09

Quinceñera     (1 reply)

Well ima be 15 in april 19 and i really want a Quinceñera. This is something i have always dreamed of having. I remember that me and my mom would start planning about it when i was like 8 or 10. She would always tell me that ill have one, but then the economy started ...
Posted by Karla; updated 08/05/09

We Bring The Coffee House To You    

What?? An open bar for two hours with unlimited service?? Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success! We bring a coffee / espresso bar to you, providing the finest, freshly roasted espresso and imported tea. Drinks are prepared within seconds ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 08/06/09

Christian Quince    

Can you please email me the Christian ceremony? Thank you,
Posted by Andrea; updated 08/06/09

Unique Quinceanera Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces, favors & more for your upcoming Quinceanera I custom design all of my items to your colors, flowers, etc. Making every order Unique to your event. You may see some examples of my work at www.uywpd.com these are ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/06/09