MUST SEE Quinceanera Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces, favors, guest books and more for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your themes, colors, etc. To be elegant or fun but definitely unique and budget friendly You may see some examples ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/28/09

Special Event Readers Happyfaces    

For clowns, balloon twisters and summer time fun, call the folks at Happyfaces. We have a large selection of fun entertainment to choose from for kids . Serving the Twin Cities Metro Minneapolis or St Paul suburbs. For happyfaces at your happy places 952-476-7676. ...
Posted by lorraina; updated 05/28/09

Quinceanera    

Well im planning my daughter her fifiteen but i am looking for dancers anyone with information plzz help ,my daughter is in the 10 grade and plzz everyone i need lots of help making my daughters dream come true thanks u guys
Posted by jessica; updated 05/26/09

Poem     (1 reply)

I need a small short poem for my 15 invitations and can somene help me with it cause i don`t have nothing in my brain... PLEASE HELP!!!!
Posted by bibby; updated 05/26/09

Corografo    

Estoy buscando un corografo cerca de lockport IL para mis quince, que ya falta un mes!!
Posted by karina; updated 05/27/09

15 Dress    

Size 8 15 dress, Color hot pink , Condition:perfect. Worn once Price $300
Posted by gonzalez; updated 05/27/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 05/26/09

SOme1 Help!!!Need Song 4 Quince    

Need song to dance with uncle...4 my quince cuz my dad wont b dancin wit me if any ideas post bk plz
Posted by elysia; updated 05/23/09

Christian Quinceanera    

Hi, I`m planning my daughter a christian quinceanera soon, if any of you can forward me the ceremony I would greatly appreciated it. Bea
Posted by Beatriz; updated 05/24/09

Sweet 15    

Does anyone know where can i get professionals chambelanes for my sweet please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by andrea; updated 05/24/09

Quinceanera    

My quince theme is OG. And i want an oldies song to dance the vals like for ex: sleepwalk, try me, or we belong 2gether but im not sure wich one i should choose.or if its a good idea. If u have another oldies song i can dance for my vals .
Posted by yesenia; updated 05/24/09

Song For My Boyfriend    

I need a sweet song that will always make him think of me. Almost anything exept for country. But i need something that tells of our story. We met about 9 months ago and at that time we were enemies. Well he lived nearby for 2 months. So then when he left i finally ...
Posted by hal; updated 05/25/09

I NEED A CHAMBELAN!!!NOW!!!!     (2 replies)

My 15 is in october and i need a chambelan! I have no relatives who could be my chambelan and i go to a private school with like NO guys my height! By they way, im 5`9"!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! ANY ADVICE?!?!?!
Posted by maureen; updated 05/25/09

Happyfaces The Place To Call For Airbrush Tattoos Henna    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by lorraina; updated 05/26/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 05/22/09

New & Unique NOW FLiP THIS - Mobile FLiP BOOK Studio    

THE FAVOR THAT PULLS DOUBLE DUTY AT YOUR PARTY Your event always be remembered by everyone! NOW FLiP THIS is a mobile flip book studio produces video to books in minutes at any event. Guests always have a blast choosing their props, performing in their video and ...
Posted by sharlie; updated 05/22/09

15 Speech    

I would also like a copy of your daughters speech.
Posted by Veronica; updated 05/22/09

Quince Christian Church Service    

Can you please send me copy of your quince christian church service

Quience    

Need a copy of quince christian church service

H.E.L.P.!!    

Hy Friends. Back in Jan 2007 I posted about my only daughter sweet 16 birthday party. I was planning a fairy tale party for her. Well... Things have changed. She is this guitar loving rocker and want to change her theme to ED HARDY Rockin Sweet 16. OMG!!! I need ...
Posted by Annes; updated 05/23/09

Have Your Daughter's 15 Year Oldparty In Our Theater.    

Watch your favorite DVD with 50 of your friends and family in our professonal private screening room in the heart of Beverly Hills. Check our our web site: www.aidikoff.tv Gregg Aidikoff Visit our page for more info: Aidikoff Chas Screening Room
Posted by Gregg Aidikoff; updated 05/20/09

Speech/ Poem     (2 replies)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who needs one br> This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 05/20/09

HELP SUV Strech Limo    

I am in need for Any SUV limo for my daughters quince August 29,2009. That serves the cleveland,Ohio area we have 25 people that will be riding in the limo please can somebody help?
Posted by Lily; updated 05/20/09

Beautiful Masquerade Theme Favors & Centerpieces    

A must see. All items are done in your color scheme`s, etc. Pictures are just examples. Scroll down on the left hand side of my home page to the THEMES section to Masquerade. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/21/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.    

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 05/22/09