QUINCE AñOS

Hey..I am 18 years old and i have a 14 year old sister, she will be having her quince años in like 7 months and i have a good job and so do my parents..we want to give her the best quince años in the whole community dont matter cost$..something that she wil never forget..with everything. But i need help and ideas and well a piece of your brain..plz help me..
Thanks..karina
Posted by KARINA; updated 03/31/07

One of things I love most about this message board, is seeing friends and family members doing everything they can to make rememorable experiences for the people they love. :)

Let us all know what city and state you are located in and I bet you`re going to get a ton of help.

Visit our page for more info: Dama Productions

Posted by Dawn; updated 04/02/07

Hi i am giving my daughter her quince in may also we are going with the light blue and white every thing and she is having it at real nice hotel here in town, having her hair and nails done also is very nice , i am sure whatever you do she will thank you . Be creative .
Posted by karen; updated 04/13/07

Hola,

I`ve spend the past nine months transforming the backyard of my school, The Denver Darkroom, into a spectacular location for Quince Anos celebrations, and because I am new to the business, am offering very, very affordable rates You``` have to see the location to believe me---it is immediately charming, very intimate, full of flowers, gardens, paths and walkways, benches and patios. Please call or email me to arrange for a visit, and we`ll take it from there. Thanks, Standish Lawder, Director, Denver Darkroom -- a photography school--hey, pick up a copy of 5280. We`ve been cited as the best art school in Denver.

Ademas, yo hablo espanol, pues es decir, mas o menos
Posted by Standish Lawder; updated 07/05/09

Hi,
I have unique invitations that are keepsakes.

Visit our page for more info: Invites by Lizzie

Posted by Elizabeth; updated 07/08/09