HELP...

HI...
I REALLY NEED HELP IM HAVING A 16 BUT IDK WHERE TO START I REALLY WANTED TO HAVE A QUI NCEANERA BUT WE HAD SOME PROBLEMS SO IT ENEDED UP I DIDNT HAVE IT SO I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A MEXICAN SWEET 16 WIERD I KNOW BUT PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO IT WOULD BE A BIG HELP LIKE SONGS THINGS YOU NEED AND HAVE TO HAVE IF YOUR JUST GONNA WRITE SOMETHING STUPID TO MAKE FUN OF THE MESSAGE DONT REPLY IF YOUR GONNA HELP PLEASE DO I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP THANKS SO MUCH
Posted by MARIA; updated 06/24/09

I can help you with invitations. Www.invitesbylizzie.com
The only difference is that you wont have the church (i think) but everything else is the same.
My friends daughter had a sweet 16 and they had the vals and surprised dance.
It`s really up to you what you want it to be like!

Visit our page for more info: Invites by Lizzie

Posted by Elizabeth; updated 06/25/09

Thank you for your help i would like that very much if i get what you are telling me you are sayin the only difference between a 15 and 16 is the 16 doesnt have the church part or am i wrong
Posted by MARIA; updated 07/03/09

Yes I believe that is the only difference, check with your local church if they do that.

Posted by elizabeth; updated 07/04/09

Oh thank you so the accessories and dance and dress everthing can be the same because i really want my 16 to be like my 15 should have been i want the mexican dance and music the crown the ring necklace everything like that to be the same but you know what i mean right its just i want everything to be not perfect cause thats impossible but just right you know
Posted by Maria; updated 07/04/09

Yes, my niece did I sweet 16 and she had her dad crown her and her madrina gave her the shows. It was really nice. Her invitation is on my website, "turquoise sweet 16" . I am not lying or trying to drill you into my website but it really happened. My friend daughter`s sweet 16 just had the dance but not the crowning. It`s really what you want!

Posted by elizabeth; updated 07/05/09

I just remembered that she did have a church ceremony for her Sweet 16.

Posted by elizabeth; updated 07/05/09

Hey do u have a dresss yet. I have a brand new dress never worn with head piece.
Let me know i can send you pics
Posted by Lori; updated 07/07/09