Damas And Chambelanes Or Just Chambelas     (2 replies)

Are chambelans and damas better or just chambelanes and why i need help my dad grew up in mexico city wen he was 13-18 so tht the tradition but was born in zacatecas so like 2 hole different things my mom born in zacatecas too so ya wich is better i always dissapoint ...
Posted by Brenda; updated 09/22/09

Last Minute Preparing For Quinceanera     (3 replies)

Im putting a Sweet 16 together for my daughter kinda last minute. She wants it Quinceanera style so we are going to be doing those traditional type things. I have a place. Was wondering if anyone had "Do`s and Don`t" for working on a budget. I reserved a place ...
Posted by Claudette; updated 09/22/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (2 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 09/21/09

Make Your Own Sale Week!    

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces, favors, guest book ,wish jars, toasting glasses and more for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your colors, themes, flowers, etc. Making every order Unique to your event. You may see ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 09/21/09

White Dove Release For Quenceanera    

I would like to invite the quenceaneras to use white doves in youjr event it will make it more meaningful for everyone.
Posted by maria ; updated 09/21/09

Call Happyfaces For Your All NIght Grad Parties    

For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun and affordable. All ages, all occasions. Birthday parties, corporate and special events. Ask about balloon twisters, costume characters, magic, moon walks, digital ...
Posted by Lora; updated 09/22/09

Toasting Cup Holders Wire Moldings For Sale    

We have several different styles & sizes of the toasting cup holders wire moldings for sale. Visit our page for more info: Sanchez Decorations
Posted by Gabriel & Candy; updated 09/18/09

INSTRUCTOR     (1 reply)

NORTHEAST SIDE
Posted by linda; updated 09/18/09

Quinceanera Dance Choreographer In The Chicagoland Area    

Hi....We are looking for a surprise dance/Waltz instructor for our daughter`s Quinceanera in the ChicagoLand area. If anybody has any info/recomendation(s) from past experience....please let us know. Thank you
Posted by tony; updated 09/21/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (1 reply)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 09/21/09

Quince Song With Only Guitar    

What is that one song with only guitar is really good and i want to know the name of the song so can learn it on the guitar
Posted by sergio; updated 09/20/09

Quinceanera Guide     (1 reply)

I need a free guide planner for my quinceanera can you please send me a copy...thanks :)
Posted by Estefany; updated 09/20/09

Música, Música, Música    

Usted tiene un Quinceanera especial que sube pronto y usted necesita a un artista bueno para poner todos sus miembros de clase y a huéspedes en un humor sonriente. Todos adoran música. Sin embargo, no todos pueden proporcionar una banda profesional que mantiene dedos ...
Posted by Joe; updated 09/20/09

Momma, Pappa - Relax And Let The Pros Plan!    

Individuals hire Big Link Entertainment event planning services because we have the expertise to handle what can be a time-consuming and stressful task. Celebration events are normally one-time type of gatherings such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and other ...
Posted by Joe; updated 09/20/09

Dress    

We need some address to get a dress in savannah
Posted by karen; updated 09/12/09

Quince Music    

Ok im havin a quince but i need help ppl tell me wen u hire a dj u can make a song list of the sonds u want them to play soo can i do that like burn songs i want him 2 play???????
Posted by I luV yoUNg MAck; updated 09/12/09

I Need A Poem And Speech Plzzzz     (1 reply)

I need to have a speech or poem cause im not really good at doing these things so can anyone help me plzz
Posted by erica; updated 09/13/09

Hire A Clown Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun and affordable. All ages, all occasions. Birthday parties, corporate and special events. Ask about balloon twisters, costume characters, magic, moon walks, digital ...
Posted by Lora; updated 09/14/09

I Need Chambelanes In Colorado    

Porfavor nesecotio muchos chamblanes para la fistea d emi hermanita tambien poden traer a su familias si quisiseran ser chamblanes pero ven a deber que compar si ropa usted so eamil me PORFAVOR muchas gracias
Posted by brenda ; updated 09/14/09

Quince Mast Of Ceremonies ...needs Help!    

Hi everyone! I will me the master of ceremonies for the first time --- and I need some help.. Anyone got any scripts/poems? Thanks in advance!
Posted by Grace; updated 09/14/09

Choreographer     (1 reply)

N need of a choreographer w/crew(boy dancers), reasonable prices. Please e-mail w/contact info. Thanks
Posted by sylvia; updated 09/14/09

Quinceneara    

I love the song tiempo de vals
Posted by Teresa Amezcua; updated 09/15/09

Quincenera Planner    

Please email me the free Quincenera Planner to my email adress. Thank you
Posted by Christina ; updated 09/16/09

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Success is a Choice……………Choose the Best! 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you, an open espresso and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Serving freshly roasted espresso and tea drinks prepared individually for ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 09/16/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (2 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 09/16/09