Tight Budget For 15anera    

I am on an extremely tight budget for a 15anera. Does anyone have any money saving ideas for me. Does anyone know where any cheap salons are in houston, maybe one that offers extended payment plans. Please help !!!!!!!!!
Posted by noritza; updated 09/01/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 09/01/09

Speech/ Poem    

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 08/31/09

Bridal Shower    

I NEED A MOTHER DAUGHTER POEM FOR THE BRIDAL SHOWER
Posted by sharon; updated 08/31/09

Host A Fun Murder Mystery Party!    

Www.MyMysteryParty.com is the #1 spot on the web for murder mystery parties and scavenger hunts. You can instantly download your game or order a custom prepared boxed set for your next event! Visit our page for more info: My Mystery Party
Posted by My Mystery Party; updated 09/01/09

PORTRAIT PARTY lAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 08/31/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (1 reply)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 08/27/09

FACE PAINTING ~ Quinceanera ~ Oxnard, Moorpark, Ventura    

FACE PAINTING ~ Quinceanera ~ Oxnard, Moorpark, Ventura County ~ Face Painting at your Quince or Quinceanera is so much fun for the kids and you........ I do a beautifully elegant design for the girls - please click below to go to my ad and see my designs. Face ...
Posted by Paige; updated 08/26/09

Madrina    

As padrinos what are our responsibilities
Posted by nina; updated 08/27/09

Speech/ Poem     (6 replies)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 08/28/09

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Westerville , OH 43081 Phone / fax 614-259-3180 We bring an open espresso / coffee bar to you!! Latte` 2 a Tea brings a coffee house to you, an open Bar for 2 hours. Espresso, Latte, Mocha, lots of Flavors to choose from....
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 08/28/09

Host A Fun Murder Mystery Party For Your Next Event    

My Mystery Party (www.MyMysteryParty.com) has a great selection of hilarious mystery party games and scavenger hunts - instant downloads or party ready packs (boxed sets). Visit our page for more info: My Mystery Party
Posted by My Mystery Party; updated 08/29/09

Festive Face Painting For Your Next Event Happyfaces    

For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun and affordable. All ages, all occasions. Birthday parties, corporate and special events. Ask about balloon twisters, costume characters, magic, moon walks, digital ...
Posted by Lora; updated 08/31/09

Beautiful Centerpieces & Decor At Wholesale Prices!    

Wholesale Glass Vases International – Offers varies of clear glass vases item for sale - Cube, square, block, cylinder, trumpet, unique, and many more. They are great for Events, center pieces, floral arrangements, Decorations. For more info, please email: ...
Posted by Amy ; updated 08/31/09

Quinceanera Carriage For Rent     (3 replies)

Hey everyone I have a beautiful 7ft x 8ft Cinderella Carriage for rent. I also rent many other lovely things that consist of the Cinderella theme and others that do not. If you have any questions or want to see a pic feel to contact me! (In Austin Tx area or nearby ...
Posted by Jas-Rod; updated 08/25/09

Quince Traditional Dances....Plez Read!!!     (9 replies)

Hey, todos! I am helping my friend that is having her Quince w/ some dances and her Quince is in two months!!! So far all i know is one dance w/ her dad, el baile del dollar, the 15 rosas, i need help coming up w/ some for just the damas and one w/ the damas and the ...
Posted by elizabeth; updated 08/23/09

20% Off Your Entire Order - This Week Only!    

All items are still custom designed to your every detail - pictures are only examples not what you are limited to in design. Email me anytime! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/23/09

A LOWRIDER QUIENCEANERA!!!     (9 replies)

HI I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OF YALL GUYS KNOW WHAT KIND OF DRESSES SHOULD MY DAMAS WEAR FOR A LOW RIDER 15 WHAT KIND OF STYLE AND IS LAVENDER ALL RIGHT . ANYTHING WILL HELP .
Posted by mamas; updated 08/23/09

San Diego Quince Choreographers & Event Coordinators    

We do have Quinceanera Choreographers & Event Coordinators available in San Diego and the surrounding areas. We do offer limited travel contracts depending on availability. As choreographers we do stand by our work & provide close one on one attention with the ...
Posted by Candy; updated 08/24/09

Need Choreographer     (4 replies)

My daughters quince is coming up soon. I need someone to teach 2 dances..bachata and durenguense. If you know of anyone, please contact me.
Posted by Bridget; updated 08/24/09

I NEED HELP! 14 CHAMBELANES ONLY OR 14 DAMAS&CHAMBELANES     (2 replies)

Okay, I`m planning my quinceneara for May 2010 but I haven`t decided on just chambelanes or con Damas. I have decided on deffinetly 14 chambelanes but i don`t want damas. Neither do my parents. But, i want my quince to be traditional and elegant. Help me!
Posted by Maribel; updated 08/24/09

No Subject     (1 reply)

Im lookin for a quince dress i want 2 know stores in austin texas
Posted by abby; updated 08/25/09

Vote YESENIA LOPEZ From SAN JOSE,CA@www.myfabulous15.com    

Hi I am a semifinalist for myfabulous15. In order to win an all expense paid party I need a lot of votes in order to win. Please vote online at www.myfabulous15.com and click vote now and then San Jose, Ca and vote for Yesenia Lopez or by text message text 091 to 41055....
Posted by YESENIA LOPEZ; updated 08/25/09

Quinceanera Dress Designer     (2 replies)

I am looking for a dress designer. I live in dallas texas
Posted by nora; updated 08/25/09

Quinceanera Dress     (1 reply)

I need a dark purple mix with light purple dress size 10
Posted by Sandra; updated 08/26/09