HELP

I REALLY NEED HELP I NEED TO FIND MY DAMAS SOME DRESSES THEY HAVE TO BE A PRETTY PINK COLOR NOT LONG SOMETHING A TEENAGER WOULD LIKE TO WEAR..
Posted by estrella; updated 06/27/09

HELLO ESTRELLA, WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? TEXAS HAS PLENTY OF PLACES. ALSO GOOGLE BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES IN YOUR AREA. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS... CARMEN

Visit our page for more info: Carmelinas Creations

Posted by CARMEN; updated 06/27/09

Congratulations on your Quince,

Try JCPENNY they have nice dresses that are young and up to moda... They are the same kind you get if you have someone make them for you. However, at a better quality fabric, price, and your damas can try them on in the store.

If you find one they can check other stores for you and have them ship it to your home or store or you can try finding online.

The good thing about it is that if you do not like them you can always return them if you have a receipt , the tags are still on, and that it is not soiled(dirty)

Plus go on their website you get 15% off coupon that you can apply toward the entire purchase or each dress.

I would advise you have your damas go, and each have a 15% coupon so that way les salga mas barato.

The dresses are beautiful try going online to take a peek.

Best of luck
Posted by bea; updated 07/10/09