Phantom Of The Opera Centerpieces, Favors & MORE     (1 reply)

Hand Painted & Personalized to your every detail - wonderful Phantom of the Opera theme supplies. Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/phantomoftheopera.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 04/07/09

Free Planning Guide For Quincenera    

Please send me a free planning guide. I need a sample sponsor letter.
Posted by Karen; updated 04/06/09

Long Or Short    

Hey everyone im haveing trouble picking dress types for my damas my color theme is a watermelon pink and i have 7 little girls 2-8 and 5 older girls 11-17
Posted by Crystal; updated 04/04/09

Mexico    

Hey i had a post earlier but i forgot to say that it is in mexico this dec. So help member color- watermelon pink and 7 lil girls 2-8 and 5 older girls 11-16
Posted by Crystal; updated 04/04/09

Entertainment For Bar/Bat MItzvahs Minneapolis Call    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lori anne; updated 04/04/09

Quinceanera Choreography    

We offer choreography and rite of passage and candle ceremony for your quinceaneras. We are bilingual english/spanish. We work in the Los Angeles County and surrounding areas. Contact us here or myspace.com/tiarasandtacones Visit our page for more info: Tiaras & ...
Posted by C.Barrios; updated 04/04/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT ; updated 04/02/09

How Kan I Contact Daddy Yankee To Perform At My 15 Party    

Heyy WhoEver Im Riting To Well I Just Wanted To Find Out How To Contact Daddy Yankee So He Kan Perform At My 15 Partyy.. I Really LOVE Youu!! & I Just Wanted You To Perform At Myy Partyy & It Would Be Lykk A Dream Cum TRUE.. Im Lyk Your Biggest FAN!! & I Live In A ...
Posted by Shacharyy!; updated 04/02/09

Photo Booth To Celebrate Your QuinceaƱeras    

Create fun and unique memories on your QuinceaƱeras with a ShutterBooth Photo Booth. Capture the fun. Capture the moment. You and 10 of your friends. Everyone loves a Photo Booth. Visit our page for more info: Shutterbooth of Las Vegas ~ For Any Event !
Posted by Todd; updated 04/04/09

BEST FAVOR EVER FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA - CUSTOM FLiPBOOKS    

DOUBLE DUTY FAVOR FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT & FAVOR IN 1 NEW & UNIQUE Want your quinceanera to be the talk of the town! Our mobile flip book studio produces video to books in minutes at any event. Guests at your party will have a blast ...
Posted by sharlie; updated 04/01/09

Agreement Letter     (6 replies)

Does anyone know how to word an agreement letter or a commitment letter to parents in regards to having their daughter or son participate in a quinceanera. I would like to make sure the parents are all made responsible for their childs decision to be in the event. This ...
Posted by Tia; updated 04/01/09

Quinceanera    

I NEED HELP FINDING A SALON PLEASE SOMEWHERE AROUND SAN MARCOS, VISTA, OCEANSIDE, CARLSBAD OR ESCONDIDO SOMEWHERE NEAR SAN MARCOS NOT FAR PLEASE IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME PLEASE
Posted by melissa; updated 04/01/09

Easter Bunnies Springtime Fun Costume Characters St Paul    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lori anne; updated 04/02/09

Georgous Quinceanera Centerpieces & Favors    

Hello I would love to create elegant & unique centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.uywpd.com where you may ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 04/02/09

Re: Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (1 reply)

Please send me a free planner
Posted by KIm; updated 03/30/09

Quincenera     (1 reply)

I`m looking for a choreogrpher for a quincenera for feb2010 in the city of hesperia and a quote. Thank You
Posted by stella narvaez; updated 03/26/09

Quincenera Hairstyles    

I am goin to have my quincenera may30,2009 and i dom` have a hairstyle to war so can someone help me!!
Posted by aja spagnolla; updated 03/31/09

Huh    

How much do you charge and were are you guys located
Posted by paola ; updated 03/31/09

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT ; updated 03/31/09

Quinceanera Ceremony    

Hello- I would like to have the ceremony please my daughter will be 15 this november-thank you
Posted by Wanda Hall; updated 03/27/09

Posted by GILBERT ; updated 03/28/09

Quince Choregrapher    

Hi, I need help on finding someone to do the choregraph on my Daughter`s Birthday in Tampa Florida her Event in on 8/01/09. Please help me find someone and Prices if possible. Thank you.
Posted by Gio Boresoff; updated 04/01/09

Saying A Prayer For My Niece    

I need to say a prayer for my niece at her quinceanera. Can anyone help. Thanks
Posted by Rafael; updated 03/29/09

Need Photo Ideas For My Nieces Quince Anos Party     (1 reply)

Please send me photos of decorations of a quince anos party I`m decorating my nieces party. At a salon never done it before need good ideas much appreciated for any help thank you
Posted by Rochelle; updated 03/29/09

Unique Centerpieces, Favors, Guest Books & MORE    

Hello I would love to create elegant & unique centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.uywpd.com where you may ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/30/09