Phantom Of The Opera Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Beautifully Hand Painted & Personalized Phantom of the Opera Theme Centerpieces, Favors, Wish Jars and more! Email me anytime I am happy to help with pricing where I am able. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/06/09

Poema Para Quincenera    

Quiero saber si alguien me puede ayudar con un poema para mis sobrinas q vn a cumplic 15 anos... Ellas son como mis hijas... Gracias
Posted by margarita; updated 06/05/09

Horse Drawn Carriages For Your Special Day    

Our horse drawn carriages will make your Quinceanera celebration very special. We have open carriages and pumpkin style carriages with white horses for transporting your daughter to the celebration. Makes a very spectacular entrance and photo opportunity. Serving New ...
Posted by Tania; updated 06/04/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.    

Please send me a copy of planning book Thank you Misty
Posted by misty Rodriguez; updated 06/04/09

Free Planning Guide For A Quinceanera    

Please send me your free planning guide.
Posted by Marty; updated 06/04/09

Sweet 15     (1 reply)

I am planning a sweet 15 themed after "The Phantom of the Opera" I need a site to hold the reception that gives the feel of being in an old theater. Any ideas?
Posted by Sara Anaya; updated 06/05/09

QUINCEANERA'S TOAST    

I have to make a toast at my daughter`s quinceanera and I need help. This is my first time and I don`t want it to be too long or that our guest get bored. But I want it to be a memorable one. Any ideas or samples?
Posted by NATALIE; updated 06/02/09

Unique & Affordable Centerpieces, Favors And MUCH More    

See some examples of what I can do for you - email me anytime as I am happy to help and I do work on pricing wherever I am able. Make your dreams a reality! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/03/09

Tulsa Hair And Makeup Artist    

Look amazing for your special occasion. We offer on site hair and makeup application as well as airbrush makeup! Call us today for your free consultation. Visit our page for more info: Faccia Bella
Posted by Faccia Bella; updated 06/03/09

Masquerade Theme Favors, Cinderella Theme Favors    

You must see these favors - they are gorgeous and all custom designed to your color schemes and personalized just as you would like. Email me anytime happy to help! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/04/09

Special Pricing For Party Poppers - Email Me!    

Be sure to take a moment and browse through my website - I do special pricing for party poppers so just email me and mention you found me here. Don`t miss out! CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 06/04/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 06/04/09

PLZZZZ help me! i need to sing a song for my cousin`s 15 anos, but i have nada. It is in jun and we are in june so help me plzz. It has to be a song that is telling her i love her and am proud of her and life will be hard. Or something along those lines
Posted by vanessa ; updated 06/01/09

Quinceanera Cheorographer    

Looking for cheorographer in Chicago western suburbs, also does anyone know of a nice large affordable hall???
Posted by Samantha; updated 06/01/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 05/29/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony    

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 05/29/09

Music For Quince     (7 replies)

Hey can anyone help me find a realy good song, to dance with my dad?? i already have celine dion "because i love you" But i would like more options. Ssoo please can anyone help me? Thanks i would like it a lot. :)
Posted by melissa; updated 05/29/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (2 replies)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 05/29/09

Quinceanera    

Having a conjoined 15 for my daughter and niece. Need help finding dresses in the Las Vegas, NV area. Also the girls need help on how to mix several songs together for their dance. The party is in 2 months. Please Help!!!
Posted by Heidy; updated 05/29/09

Happyfaces For Fun Entertainment At Your Company Picnic    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by lorraina; updated 05/30/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (1 reply)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 05/30/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (2 replies)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 05/30/09

Cleaning House Service New Jersey    

You Need it Clean, Call Supreme Cleaning House Service New Jersey! 973.292.0123 Lets Our Cleaning Team provide cleaning house service New Jersey for you. Call Now 973-292-0123 Be Prepared for your next event- Call Supreme To Clean! Relax, Let Us Do Your Dirty ...
Posted by Cleaning NJ; updated 05/30/09

Planning Guide And Catalogs    

Please if you can send me a free planning guide and any free catalogs for quinceaneros, I will appreciate it. Thanks.
Posted by waleska nieves; updated 05/28/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Posted by Pat; updated 05/28/09