YOU GOTTA SEE THIS    

Buckboard has the best food ever!! Visit our page for more info: Buckboard Catering
Posted by Diane; updated 03/26/09

SWEET 15 CAKE TOPPER WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

Celebrate in style with our Rhinestone Cake Top Numbers! Decorated with Swarovski crystals, these finished metal cake toppers will add just the right amount of pizzazz to any cake. Use them for all your events from birthdays to anniversaries. So jazz up your cake ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 03/26/09

Gorgeous Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to create beautiful & unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.uywpd.com where you may ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/25/09

Make A Memory - Unique Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to create elegant & unique centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.uywpd.com where you may ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/26/09

Mother Daughter Poem     (7 replies)

Could you please send me a copy of the mother poem to her daughter, I would love to get an idea of something to write to my daughter for her bridal shower Thanks!
Posted by sharyn; updated 03/26/09

Looking For Acountry Song By Male Artist    

Im looking for a countrysong about jesus bein there protcting a littlegir when her dad abuses her mother and somethin bad happens and the state takes her away and puts her in ahome that gives her huggs and kisses every day. An on her firs da ofsunday school she sees ...
Posted by david ; updated 03/26/09

Quinceanera Vals Lessons     (2 replies)

I live in Riverside, (Inland Empire) and teach quinceanera valses for parties, please contact me for more information
Posted by Flacodf; updated 03/22/09

I Need A Person That Knows How To Decorate Halls     (2 replies)

I need i person that knows how to decorate halls becuase my sweet 16 is in a couple of months and i still dont have a person to decorate my hall so of someone knows about one that is located in boston please let me know Please and thank you
Posted by maria; updated 03/22/09

SWEET 16     (2 replies)

I NEED CONTACT INFORMATION FOR CADETS TO PERFORM IN MY NEICE`S SWEET 16 IN FORT STOCKTON TX. NEED HELP.
Posted by DENISE RODRIGUEZ; updated 03/22/09

Special Event Face Painting Happyfaces St Paul    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorianne; updated 03/23/09

15,000 Quince Items At KoyalWholesale.com    

We specialize in event supplies and weddings, but lately we have had a lot of sweet 15/16 event coordinators buy from us. To check out our items, visit koyalwholesale.com Koyal Wholesale Koyalwholesale.com Online since 2003, but in business 15+ Years! The LEADER ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/23/09

Wonderful Candy Land Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

A must see! Wonderful, Colorful and fun Candy Land theme centerpieces and favors. Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/CANDYLAND.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/24/09

Awesome Digital Party Favors Bar Bat Mitzvahs St Paul    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lori anne; updated 03/24/09

For Face Painters Minneapolis, MN Call Happyfaces    

Posted by lori anne; updated 03/24/09

Quinceanera Waltz     (15 replies)

Ok people. I need help. I live in camden, nj 2 begin wit. My b-day is on june 26,2004. I have no idea wat 2 do 4 da waltz!!!!!!! i dont even know if i should do guys or guys & girls. Which is easier? wat kind of music should i do? i dont know!!!!!!!!! somebody ...
Posted by nancy; updated 03/21/09

Help Me Pllz    

Okay to start off i live in seaside,ca and me and my cousin are doin our quince together. We want our valz song to be differnet then what you normally hear. We`ve been trying to find a song but we`re just having a lot of trouble. If you could help me that would great. ...
Posted by lucy; updated 03/21/09

40% Discount Quinceanera Invitations And Save The Dates    

Discount Quinceanera invitations and Save the dates too, 40% off Retail, Custom Printed Carlson Craft Invitations, Birchcraft invitations, Complimentary Online Proofs, Samples available, Discount taken at checkout: Http://www.bridalfavorites.cceasy.com And ...
Posted by SANDY; updated 03/21/09

QUINCE AND SWEETSIXTEEN STAGES AND CANDLE STANDS!!!!    

Looking for attractive and personalized candle stands..... Visit our page for more info: Sweet16 - N- More
Posted by KELLY; updated 03/22/09

Gorgeous Centerpieces, Favors & MORE!    

Hello I would love to create beautiful & unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.uywpd.com where you may ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/22/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT ; updated 03/19/09

Affordable Catering Hall In Queens, New York!    

Are you looking for the perfect place to hold your next quinceanera or sweet 16 in New york but can`t seem to find an affordable price? Well, look no further, Villa Marcello is an exclusive, full-service on premises, catering establishement offering a unique ...
Posted by Vmcatering; updated 03/19/09

SUPER SPRING FLING SALE ENDS TOMORROW...    

DON`T MISS OUT............... Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/19/09

Gorgeous Masquerade Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

All pictures are just examples - all orders are done in your color schemes and personalized as you would like. Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/MASQUERADE.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/20/09

Quince    

Im having my quince in may 24 i i dont my dance dance ready i need help asap im only having 4 damas Im also a bit worried about the party because we arent goign to have video or photogrofer and that so um kinda embareed beccause we arent going to have like the big ...
Posted by Brianda; updated 03/20/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (1 reply)

Hello, I am an English Pastor and I have been asked to perform this ceremony which I am quit unfamiliar with. I you could send me a copy the your ceremony I would greatly appreciate it.
Posted by Don Hanscom; updated 03/21/09