Houston Budget Photographer???

I need an inexpensive wedding photographer for a houston wedding. I can`t believe these people overcharge so much just because of the word "wedding." they`re exploiting people on the happiest day of their lives! is there maybe some way to hire a student photographer or something that anyone knows of?
Posted by alison; updated 02/08/04

Yes I have an inexpensive wedding photographer - email me and I will send you the information. T
Posted by T; updated 03/28/05

Alison,
Did you ever find an inexpensive photographer? I need one for my niece 15th birthday party. Can you help?
Posted by Mary Alaniz; updated 06/15/05

Mary,

Did you find a photographer for the party.? We work with "local" photographers who will give you an awesome deal.

Call Keith at 703-691-8318 or reply to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 06/25/05

Please visit my website @ www.mhphouston.com. I do a wide variety of photography, including wedding photography. I am very reasonable priced. MH Photography is located in Houston. Please mention that you saw this on partypop.com for addtional discount.
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 08/10/05

Are you still looking for a wedding photographer? Please check out my website. I recently opened my business offically and will give you a great deal! Make sure to mention where you saw this posting. Www.mhphouston.com.
Posted by Mary Henry; updated 08/10/05

For the last half of 2005, I offer a very reasonable standard wedding package. (If you mention this message, I`ll add a couple of 8x10`s for free.)

Http://www.photokwang.com
Posted by Kwang Lee; updated 08/12/05