Affordable Photography! PA, NY, DE, NJ, MD, VA, DC

If you are looking for a reasonably priced photographer in the Northeast, please allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Monique McIntyre and I am a military mother of three that supplements our income by photographing special events. I think that you`ll find my rates to be very reasonable and I take my work as a photographer very seriously. I will work very hard to document your special day.

I would be happy to send some of my samples for you to view at your leisure. Please feel free to email me anytime @ PhotoVixen23@comcast.net .

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Monique McIntyre
Posted by Monique McIntyre; updated 09/29/05

Hi, my name is Sabrina. My broethers and sisters are planing a 50th birthday party for my mother. Most of us live far away and have to travel many hours so we don`t get to see her often. This is a really special occasion because my mother is termially ill. We are a just normal people who live from pay check to pay check, we are looking for some who can take beautiful pictures on this day and not get charged an arm and a leg.lol I would loke to here from you asap.
Posted by Sabrina; updated 01/16/06