East./Cent. CT Based Photog/Videog. Needed Cheap; Thanks

Hi. I am looking to have a wedding in Norwich, CT, near the end of Feb., and am looking for a photographer &/or videographer that is "nearby", talented, and Cheap. I have a VERY SMALL budget but, I still want someone who`s good at what they do, and understands the fact that I need to keep all of my negatives, with whatever package you may present. I currently have an excellent offer from both a photographer and a videographer, from outside the state however, due to the fact that this will be a winter wedding, I would feel more comfortable with someone closer to our location, in case of bad weather. So, whether you`re new to the industry, retired and just doing this part-time/for fun, or just someone who`s not into gouging your customers - if you`ve got talent, and are interested in the job - let me know; I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Please have a website for me to check out - thanks.
Posted by A; updated 09/20/07

Hello and Congrats! If you go to www.images4uphotography.com you can view my wedding packages and see how I can stay within your budget. I also have a videographer that will amaze you with his pricing too! Thanks! Tim

Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Posted by Timothy; updated 09/30/07