Need Affordable Photographer/Videographer 4 Our Wedding

I am looking for an affordable photographer and videographer (dual package preferred) for our wedding that will take place next May 24, 2008 in the city of Claremont, CA. I am looking for someone that will provide the following in a package at a great price!

*Engagement session
*wedding magazine album
*CD of all photos (hi-res, no copyright on photos or written permission)
*(1) 11x14 (framed and matted preferred) [This option may be substituted for something else or removed altogether based on pricing]
7 hours of wedding coverage (both photo & video)
*1+ fully professionally edited DVD (with music, titles, special FX, etc.)

Our budget is at or around $1500-1700+/- for everything. Please contact me if anyone can match (or beat!) this offer and/or price or if you have something similar to this package and/or price.
Posted by Leslie; updated 06/27/07

Hi Leslie,

A Big Congratulations on your engagement. I have read over what kind of package you would like and I can put together an amazing photography and videography package for $1500, that would include the following...
-Engagement photos/video
-Full day wedding coverage
-Attendance at rehearsal
-Fully edited video with menu and scene selections
-300-400 hi-res photos on DVD
-4X6 prints of all photos on DVD
-5 8x10s (your choice of photos)
- 1 large photo of your choice
-8x10 coffee table book (20 sides)
-Custom designed DVD/slide show cover (if you write your own vows, the will be included on the back cover)

I invite you to visit my page and also my website to see samples of our work. However, more than just offering a great price, we like to take the time to get to know our couple and make sure we give you the best coverage possible for your special day.

Feel free to call or e-mail me if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Dawn
Dama Productions
(626) 353-6133

You`re going to love what we do for you

Visit our page for more info: Dama Productions

Posted by Dawn; updated 06/28/07

Did you find a photographer? If not, please let me know!
Posted by Billie; updated 01/25/08

Yes, I already found a photographer and videographer. Thanks anyway!
Posted by Leslie; updated 01/25/08