BEWARE OF MICHIGAN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER & VIDEOGRAPHER

Whatever you do, if you are looking for a wedding photographer or videographer from Michigan, do not, I repeat DO NOT hire AMERICAN ELITE STUDIOS!!!!! They are a complete rip off and scam company owned by Nafeh Abunab who will take your money and will not give you your product. I paid over $4200.00 for wedding pictures and videos and after numerous attempts, he has not given me my product. I got married and paid in full OCT 2002 to Nafeh under Vogue Studios in Dearborn Heights, MI. He said he is not going to give me my pictures and video anymore because he doesn`t have to.. He said he went bankrupt under Vogue. I checked into it, and it isn`t true.. He nor any of his businesses went bankrupt... He just doesn`t want to give us our pictures or video. I went to his studio again and he gave me some of the negatives and some of the proofs and told me to pay someone else to do the pictures. He also said he finished the video.. But to our surprise when we popped in the DVDs he gave us.. He didn`t... He gave us TWO BLANK DVDs and said this is the finished product!!!!!!! It is an absolute nightmare! If you are smart.. Do not hire Nafeh Abunab from AMERICAN ELITE STUDIOS to do any of your wedding.. Or you might just be scammed like we were.
Posted by Tina; updated 05/20/08