Inexpensive Wedding Photographer In North Jersey

I need an inexpensive wedding photographer for my wedding in May. I am on a tight budget!!! so please help if you can!
Posted by SE; updated 03/02/08

I could do your wedding and give you all the edited images on a CD-rom for a flat rate of $40, plus travel.
Im trying to build up my portfolio, that is why I am offering this great deal.
Check out my blog, and if you are interested, let me know.
Posted by Billie; updated 03/04/08

Not sure if the last email was a joke? $40?

But anyway... I think I can be of assistance to you. I am a professional photographer out of Morris County, NJ.

Feel free to drop me a line at *****@******************graphy.com

Www.**************raphy.com
Mike Williams

Thanks!
Posted by Mike Williams; updated 03/16/08

Congratulations!

At "SG1Photography" we firmly believe that every wedding should be the beginning of `Happily Ever After`, and a budget should not stand in the way.

With that philosophy, we would be happy to work with you within your budget. Our goal is to make our clients happy and stress free, both before and after their special day.

You can take a look at our site at S*****hy.com and contact us with your wedding date and a number where you can be reached. You will receive a call shortly to talk about how we may serve you on your wedding day. (DISREGARD ANY POSTED RATES ON OUR SITE) We will work with you.

Again, Congratulations! We hope to hear from you.
Posted by Jeff; updated 04/10/08

I can help you out depending on your date. Please visit my website at www.lifetimeexposures.com or email me at joedoesphotos@comcast.net or call me at 267-218-5882. My website has my packages on it.

Congrats,

Joe Blase

Visit our page for more info: Lifetime Exposures Photography

Posted by Joe Blase; updated 04/12/08

What photography did you go with. Congrats
Posted by Barb; updated 05/23/08