PLEASE REPLY, ANY IDEAS WELCOME 14TH BIRTHDAY

HELP!!! I need some REALLY dirty ideas for my party. My parents r going away and I really wanna get cose 2 this certain boy. Any ideas?
Posted by Lauren; updated 09/27/04

You guys are all way too immature. Your what? 14 maybe 15 year old girls? And you talking about having sex? ok dude, you seem a little too much like a kid trying to be older and mature. But having sex doesnt make you mature or older. Im not saying you should wait till marriage, but not the first time you see a hottie with a naughty body to go and jump his bone either. Im not trying to be a b**** or anything to you guys but those girls are right about the aids and stuff it does happen especially to girls who have to have sex with guys a lot just so they will like them. I think if your this young you shouldnt have sex, only cuz you will get a bad rap and being labeled a whore sticks with you throughout school. If your some horny girl though and you need somthing, do other stuff just dont have sex. Theres a lot of other things you can do to feel good...And I dont mean drugs either.
Posted by Melinda; updated 09/27/04

Hey Lauren,
You can play blind date, Make sure u have 10 or more people, boys and girls, then u put 3-4 x`s on scraps of paper in a hat. Thoses who draw an X are the " daters" All the girls line up with either there eyes closed or blind folder and the daters go up to the girl of there choice and descide there voice as they ask the girl to go on a date. Then the boy and girl kiss. After the guys bo back to there spots the grils choose the guy they think picked them.
Or in your case you could have the guys guessing so you can have a little fun with that guy.
Happy Birthday
Posted by Natalie; updated 09/28/04

GIRL YOU HAVE GOT SERIOUS ISSUES!! Imean doing that is just gonna get you in trouble and give you a bad image, so DON`T DO IT!!! It doesn`t make you look cool or mature! I`m 14 too, and I know this girl who does the things you guys are talking about, and it got her into way worse stuff than that like drugs. No one really likes her anymore b/c she changed so much. DON`T DO IT!!!! sAVE YOURSELF FOR SOMEONE THAT IS ACTUALLY GOING TO LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!
Posted by mormonchica; updated 09/30/04

Sorry melinda, but i wasn`t talking about sex i was talking about the guys having to guess so that we can have some fun seeing them guess.
I don`t believe in teen sex any way, drugs and stuff like that arn`t in my to do list.
Sorry bout the un explained thing.
From nat...
By the way i`m not 14 or 15.
My bithday is on october 29 and i`m turning 13
Posted by Natalie; updated 10/07/04

Just cause your parents are away doesn`t mean you have to play dirty if thats what you mean you could also just have some fun, be a bit imature... It`s always fun.
If there are only girls dress up in some funny clothes and have a disco all dressed up... Thats what i did.
Have a good day
Posted by Natalie; updated 10/07/04

Also another game is called 7 minuites in heaven. A girl goes into a walk in closet or another room with the lights turned out and a blind fold on then a boy comes into the closet or room and he gets to do what ever he wants. But you should set it up and tell your girl friends to send that boy in that you like! hope everything works out!
Posted by Jen; updated 01/01/05