30 Before 30

Have you ever had a "Life`s To Do List?" Things that you always wanted to do. But then you`ve settled down, got married, had kids and before you knew it, your "Life`s To Do List" ended up as poop-paper at the bottom of the bird cage.

Due to certain unforseen circumstances through the years, I had to quit college and move back home to help take care of my ill father when I was 22. Unfortunately, he passed a year later. I had a big responsibility on my hands. I began to take care of my family. And because of this, I have not been able to travel and to do the things that young people do. I would always say, "Maybe next year" when it came to vacationing with my friends or going on holiday by myself. Well not anymore! On July 14th, I turn 30. YAHOO, I can`t wait!

With that being said, I have pulled out my "Life`s To Do List" and I am going to do just that! My Campaign is the Count Down to the Big 3-0! My mission is to do 30 new things that I have always wanted to do, but never did. Some are so simple and sweet, while others are wild and crazy. Here are a few:

Eat Sushi
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge
Swim with dolphins
Dance on the bar at Mango`s in Miami
Drink a cup of tea in China
Have a picnic in a park in Amsterdamn
Buy a hang bag in Italy
Run with the bulls
Ending my list with a birthday bash in Puerto Rico

Okay, "So what does this have to do with me?" you are probably asking yourself right now. I know how to earn my keep. You help a soon-to-be-30 year old model complete her list and I`ll be whatever you want me to be for 30 days. I will become your "Jane of All Trades" Your Multi-Colored Parachute Person" an all out fun, fun, fun person to the highest bidder for 30 days. These are some ideas on how to utilize my talents:

A Wonderful Friend, A Runway Model, Personal Assistant/Shopper, Cook, Maid, Baby-sitter/Nanny, Event Planner/Hostess, Beer Buddy (light beer please), Sports Woman, Travel Companion, Temp Work for Your Company, Gardner, Dog Walker, House Sitter, Florist, Match-Maker, Tutor, Bartender, Personal Cheering Section, Court Jester, Movie-goer, Beach Comber, Trophy-Piece, Shoulder to Cry On, A Listening Ear, Fashionista, Interior Designer, Car Pooler/Taxi, Painter, That well needed spontaneous combustion, Breathe of Fresh Air. The possibilities are endless!

I don`t want to end up with should-haves, could-haves and didn`ts. I don`t want that to happen to me. I don`t want to regret a single second of my life. It`s already short as it is. Let`s live life to the fullest!

For more information or for a complete list of 30 New Things to Do Before I Turn 30, materials or my modeling bio and pictures, please email me beforeiturn30@hotmail.com
Posted by Morell Howard; updated 02/01/05