Birthday Party Entertainment Clowns, Magicians & More    

Childrens parties and kids party entertainment for NY, NJ, CT! We feature the best of clowns, magicians, all costume characters, jugglers, stilt walkers, singing telegrams, face painters, inflatable moon bouncers, dunk tanks, DJs, arts and crafts, entertainment, ...
Posted by Clownskids; updated 01/30/07

WHAT CAN A BUNCH OF 15 YEAR OLDS DO AT A SLEEPOVER?    

HEY! I really, really, need help thinking of things 15 year olds can do at my birthday sleepover. I just want everyone to laugh a lot, and not get bored. THANKS-A-BUNCH! PS----IM COUNTING ON YOU
Posted by Mims Gerstnale; updated 01/30/07

Country Singer & Karaoke Host    

"Not Just Country" offers a singer performing todays hits and yesterdays favorites. Also available to host Karaoke at your affair where our "no Simon`s allowed" policy, makes you and your guests the Stars. See our site or call 908-565-4651 for a demo of one of NJ`s ...
Posted by Will ; updated 01/30/07

SINATRA THE MAN & HIS MUSIC SINGS FOR ANY OCCASION    

SINATRA THE MAN & HIS MUSIC SINGS FOR ANY OCCASION Visit our page for more info: Paul Salos Sinatra Style Vocals Band & Orchestra
Posted by PAUL; updated 01/30/07

Sweet 16.     (1 reply)

Hi, so im 15. Tuning 16 in June. And im half filipino. My mom wanted to throw a debut party. But wanted to throw it when im 16. So its kinda more like a sweet 16. And im soo stressed i don`t know what to do. But if we did do a debut type thing. It would be ...
Posted by Kesha. ; updated 01/30/07

My Girlfreinds SWEET SIXTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I really need help getting a place and supplies for my girfreiends surprise sweet sexteen!!! i dont know what to do wat to get HOW TO PLAN i need sumone who can help me! Her B-day is on FEB- 05 but i want so surprice her on the weekend and FRIDAY feb -10 CAN SOME ...
Posted by josh; updated 01/30/07

Balloon Del.& Decorating, Panama City/Destin, FL    

Balloon deliveries w/ or w/out Singing Telegrams. Extraordinary Balloon Decor For All Events. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 01/30/07

I Need Fun Thing 2 Do At My Party    

Well im having this big party in july and i need fun games and pranks because i like 2 plan way ahead and i have 2 make sure my best friend thinks there like the coolest ones ever since theres going 2 be 6 7th and 8th graders there so please commet me back fast because ...
Posted by amber; updated 01/28/07

A Big Party Coming Up Need Games Pranks    

Im having this big party 4 my 13th party and i need asome games and pranks 2 do but not littler kid party games they must be games 4 6th 7th and 8th graders and i need them soon even though the partys not till july i like 2 paln ahead and i jave 2 go over them 2 make ...

Need A Magician     (1 reply)

I need to find a magician for my daughter`s 8th birthday party. I`m looking for someone who can do the usual slight of hand and disappearing stuff, but also the rabbit out of the hat or levitation would be cool. I live in Norwalk and the party is going to be in ...
Posted by Robin; updated 01/29/07

2' Disc Balls    

I`m looking for disco balls (70-100) thats opens up w/ a box. I read about a ball having an invitation inside the size of a business card. Carol
Posted by carol; updated 01/29/07

12th B-Day And Dont Kno Where???    

I need to find out where to have my 12th b-day party with small bugdet please help my b-day is in 4 days!!! P.S I want it to be really girly!!!
Posted by cass; updated 01/29/07

Need Elmo Costume For 1st Bday Party    

I am having my son`s 1st birthday party March 31, 2007 in Beaufort, SC. Would like to buy or rent an Elmo costume. Please email me at nicolewis@hotmail.com if you have any valuable info. Thank you.
Posted by Nicole; updated 01/29/07

21st Birthday Party 1940s Jazz Party    

My daughter is turning 21 and wants to have a 1940s Jazz Party. Could you give me some ideas as to the deco as well as the invitations. She is a Jazz singer herself and is hoping to have a Jazz band playing for part of the party. Her birthday is on the 10th March 2007 ...
Posted by Delreen; updated 01/29/07

Dora     (1 reply)

I am looking for a company that has Dora entertainers in costumes in the Moreno Valley area for my daughters birthday party. Email ASAP kisha_persley@yahoo.com
Posted by Kisha; updated 01/26/07

Dora/Elmo/Mickey Or... For 2yr Bday In Albuquerque     (1 reply)

I am looking for something fun to have at my 2yr old daughters bday. We live in Albuquerque. Looking for characters or any added info to make it fun :) Thanks!
Posted by Ali; updated 01/26/07

FOR A UNIQUE BIRTHDAY PARTY....    

...CALL SMOOTH SAILING CELEBRATIONS! At no cost to the customer, our free nautical event planning company helps to plan all types of parties aboard the yachts that sail the Hudson & Raritan Bay. We can assist with menu, entertainment, and other aspects of ...
Posted by Camille Cerria; updated 01/26/07

14th Birthday     (3 replies)

I`m turning 14 in a couple of months and i can`t think of any ideas for a party. I`m inviting about 15 people or less....
Posted by courtney; updated 01/26/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 01/27/07

I Need Ideas!!!!    

I am 15 and my birthday is coming up next month. I need ideas!! Also I just started a new school and I`m not sure who to invite or what. But the most importand is themes, games etc and it will probably be a girls party. Thanks!!!
Posted by Nikki; updated 01/27/07

Another Single Parent Planning A Sweet Sixteen Birthday    

My daughter`s birthday is in May I too would like to have something planned for her, she and a friend same month want to celebrate together, the other Mom is also a single parent with limited funds right now their theme is Arabian Nights, but that could change over ...
Posted by Yvonne; updated 01/27/07

Sweet Sixteen    

Need help niece wants me to plan a black and white 16th party for her but her parents have no money!!!
Posted by Elaine; updated 01/27/07

Sweet 16 Stress!     (1 reply)

Im 15 and planning my sweet 16 birthday party. Im super stressed out about it because i have an extremely low budget and limited space. My birthday is in april and im kinda trying to plan on an outside party because thats where we have the most room at my house. I`m ...
Posted by sarah-rae; updated 01/27/07

BALLOON DEL. & DECORATING, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

Special occasion and event balloon decorating. Also extraordinary balloon bouquets serving the panama city and destin florida area Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 01/28/07

Im Having A Big Party And Meed Cool Stuff 2 Do    

Well im having this hudge birthday party in july and i need games pranks 2 do at it theres going 2 be 6th 7th and 8th graders there so they have 2 be cool games and pranks !!!! theres going 2 be 15 or more girls