1st Birthday Party     (2 replies)

We are looking for a birthday party character entertainer Near hartfort, ct area. If you know anyone please email me. Thanks, Sri.
Posted by sri; updated 01/26/07

Happy Birthday Get An Exotic Dancers Today.    

Casual Obsessions Exotic Dancers has Southern California`s finest male and female exotic dancers. Casual Obsessions exotic dancers is one of the most requested adult entertainment agencies in Southern California you can check out our web site at www.BadAssStrippers.com ...
Posted by Casual Obsession; updated 01/26/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 01/25/07

Dora Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Dora Character for my grandaughers 4th birthday party. Can you help me find someone? I am in Berwyn, IL. Please let me know asap because the birthday party is Feb. 18th. Thank You, Desperate Grandma
Posted by Frances Nowak; updated 01/26/07

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt     (2 replies)

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 01/26/07

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by JA; updated 01/26/07

Elmo Needed By March    

I need an Elmo character to do my son`s 1st birthday. I want one that will entertain the children and maybe do balloon figures also. I am located in Dallas, Tx area by the Fair Park. Please email me at tjones@penson.com (8-5) or mstjones01@yahoo.com anytime.
Posted by Tamekia; updated 01/24/07

18th Bday    

Im going to be the host in the18th party of my friend.pls. Give me a script now
Posted by anne; updated 01/24/07

Co-Ed Baby Shower    

I was wondering if anyone had any fun ideas for a co-ed baby shower. I still want it to be baby shower related but something fun for both the guys and gals. Also I`m looking for any ideas for games and prizes and maybe favors(for both sexes) as well. I don`t want to go ...
Posted by AJ; updated 01/23/07

50 Party    

Hello, I`m trying to plan a party for my Mom`s 50th Birthday. I live elsewhere, but she resides in Shreveport. I am looking for locations to hold a party in the area. Can anyone help?
Posted by Sonya; updated 01/25/07

SASHES FOR ONLY $1.25....    

I HAVE SEVERAL LOTS OF 300 EACH FOR ONLY $375.00 EACH LOT + SHIPPING. WE SHIP NATIONWIDE. COLORS AVALIABLE GOLD, WHITE, SAGE, BABY BLUE, PINK, LAVENDER, AND RED. OTHER 60 COLORS ARE AVAILABLE FOR 1.99 EACH SASH. Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations -Table ...
Posted by SPACHUCA; updated 01/24/07

Spongebob Birthday Party    

I live in Birmingham,Alabama and I`m looking for someone who can dress as the character spongebob on 02/17/07 and take pictures with the kids, for my daughter 1st birthday. Please contact me by email (moneke0206@yahoo.com)with info A.S.A.P.
Posted by KaWanda; updated 01/24/07

Looking For An Elephant To Ride At 6 Year Old's B-Day    

We are looking for an elephant to ride at a 6 year old`s birthday party in Melbourne Florida.
Posted by Shari; updated 01/25/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/25/07

Aaahh Help Plz 13 Yr Old B Day     (1 reply)

Omg omg omg my birthday is on February 4th and I have VERY little time 2 decide where 2 go for my birthday!!! im thinking..either shopping..or rock climbing or maybe a dinner and a movie..(but thats kinda boring..?!) ...i can`t do a sleepover since im inviting 12 ppl......
Posted by abilicious; updated 01/21/07

Need Elmo     (1 reply)

I need an ELMO character for my daughter`s 1 yr birthday party in Baltimore, Maryland on February 3, 2007. There will be approximately 8-10 kids in attendance.
Posted by LaTina; updated 01/21/07

My Son Second Birthday Need Elmo Emergency!!!     (1 reply)

I need elmo for my son 2nd birthday because i couldn;t find one for his 1st so i have to make it up to him this time his birthday is on feb 4th but i want to have it on that saturday the 3rd. So if someone can contact me i will really appreciate it. (i live in the ...
Posted by eboni; updated 01/21/07

MUCH NEEDED 25TH B-DAY PARTY!!!!!!!!     (9 replies)

I`ve had a rough year and my 25th b-day is coming up in March and I want to throw myself a huge party that NO ONE will EVER forget. I didn`t do it big for my wedding last year but I do want something big for my b-day. I feel I deserve it. I know I want it at a venue, ...
Posted by kel; updated 01/22/07

What Should I Do For A 14th B-Day Party?    

Ok, here`s the lowdown: i turn fourteen in just a month and i have no idean what to do for my party! i haven`t had a party in a few years, and i want this one to be special. Sleepovers are always fun, but what would we do different from all the other ones i`ve had? and ...
Posted by Charline; updated 01/22/07

RI Children's Entertainers    

LON CEREL has three times been voted RI`s Best Birthday Party Entertainment by the readers of The RI Parents` Paper. Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures, as well as hearts, flowers and dinosaurs. ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 01/23/07

Ideals For Weeding And Birthday All In One    

My wedding date is on 05/12/07 and that is also my fiance birthday, I need help trying to plan something very special for him at the reception..... I need help!!!!
Posted by Ebony; updated 01/23/07

Wiggles Impersonators    

I was wondering if anyone knew of any wiggles impersonators in sacramento california or in northern california?
Posted by danielle; updated 01/23/07

Yet Anther Dora The Explorer Character     (1 reply)

Hello, I am yet another mother interested in a nice Dora the Explorer, Boots and Diego character for my daughter`s 2nd Birthday on March 25th, 2007, in Miami, Fl, Kendall area to be exact. Please e-mail me or post message regarding this issue. Thanks!
Posted by Tina; updated 01/23/07

ELMO,BIG BIRD,CARE BEAR, PARTY CHARACTERS-Southern CA    

We have been in service for almost 19 years and offer the largest selection in town. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Here’s a small sample of what we have: Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Scooby Doo, Care Bears, Jungle ...
Posted by Megan; updated 01/23/07

CLOWNS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES, SGV-INLAND EMPIRE    

We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized games including the giant parachute, song & dance, face painting, balloon animals and a gift for the birthday child. We also ...
Posted by Megan; updated 01/23/07