Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 03/18/07

At my daughter`s last birthday party they played a game that involved passing an orange. You first start off passing it around the circle with your hands, then the you would say "neck" and it would be passed using the neck, then you would say "underarm" and you would have to pass it using the underarm. Of course when using other parts your hands need to stay behind your back. The girls were falling over laughing and the last person stading who has not dropped it won.

Here is a website with tons of games that my daughter uses at every party. She is turning 11 next month and even adults could have fun with these. The girls will have a blast!! http://partysupplieshut.com/birthday_party_games.htm
Posted by Andrea; updated 03/19/07