Wwe Party Supplies

I`m looking for WWE balloons, streamers, tablecloths, napkins....whatever. My sons party is in 2 weeks and he wants WWE theme. Just a tip for other WWE birthday planning parents: get a pic of their favorite wwe person off the net, or a poster etc. And take it to the bakery at local grocer and have a photo cake made.
Posted by kc; updated 10/26/06

That is a very good idea. I was just curious if you ever found the table ware for your WWE party? MY son`s b-day is coming and that is what he wants?
Posted by lisa; updated 12/23/06

Did anyone find wwe party supplies
Posted by xiomara; updated 02/06/07

NO....IT SEEMS THAT PERHAPS THE POWERS THAT BE OVER AT WWE DONT REALIZE THE DEMAND FOR SUCH THINGS. WHEN I DID MY SONS PARTY A FEW MONTHS BACK, I DID THE PHOTO CAKE LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE, AND I USED BASIC BLACK AND RED BALLOONS, STREAMERS, PLASTICWARE, CUPS, NAPKINS, ETC. SINCE THE WWE LOGO IS BLACK AND RED. MY SON HAS A LOT OF WWE ACTION FIGURES AND CAGES, RINGS, CHAMPION BELTS, ETC. I JUST STRETEGICALLY PLACED SOME OF THOSE THINGS OUT ON THE TABLES AS CENTERPIECES, AND I WENT TO THE VIDEO STORE AND RENTED SOME WWE VIDEOS THAT I PLAYED ON THE BIG SCREEN TO HELP CREATE THAT WHOLE WWE ATMOSPHERE DURING THE PARTY...I WAS AMAZED AT HOW ATTENTIVE AND INTERACTIVE ALL OF HIS GUESTS WERE TO THE VIDEOS...IT WAS A GREAT PARTY.
Posted by kc; updated 02/07/07

On ebay you can get little scratchers made and the photo for the cake and grab bags there are a lot of misc things you could use on ebay to throw a wrestling party I threw my son one with what I could
Posted by Crystal; updated 03/16/07