Teenage Birthday Parties

Hi guys, i relly need some teenage birthday games they can involve kissing almost anything please help as soon as possible my b-days in two weeks!!! I prefer games that both boys and girls can play
Posted by Stephani; updated 07/06/04

Ok what is suck and blow and my party is in 2 weeks and its coed but i don`t want it all kissing so help
Posted by Jess; updated 07/06/04

Heya I gotta couple games!

1. Guess the bum ... If you have boys at your party then all the girls line up (or all the boys) and and member of the oppsite sex of the line has to be blinfolded then all the girls bend over and the guy (or gal!) is guided by a non-player and he has to squeeze all of the bums and guess whos is whos!

2. Kiss contest ... Come on blindfold and lips the rest is obvious!

Loadza Love dis site is cool and so are you cassie!

Xx
Posted by Cazzy_Bbz!; updated 09/23/04

This is a very perverted site and should be monitored more carefully ugh i feel like puking im sorry but i really dont think its appropriate for any party to take your clothes off, make out, or umm what was that LICK each other? you sick minded people ur gonna end up with std`s some day.
Posted by jess; updated 10/25/04

When you play spin the bottle that pretty much sucks.........But when you play 7 min in heaven that is the bomb an i knoe parents dont like it but us teens need to get out because parent`s set there an tell us not ot have sex.......... Well thats not fair they can get sexually trassmitted deasies just like us an they dont even care about it.............An they set ther an tell us not to even kiss...that`s bull......
Posted by Someone special; updated 11/24/04

I am having a new years eve party(well my mom is n all her m8s r cuming ) n her m8s son is cuming n i like him n he likes me is there ne naught games we could play that ne of u guys know ???? write bk plz xx
Posted by LIL G; updated 12/14/04

Hey where i come from we dont really no what da frigid test is so can sum1 plz tell us so we can hav fun?
Posted by chris; updated 12/15/04

Hey ppl!!
Im going to a b-day party boys and girls there is 2 couples and i need some games to play. So far seven minutes in heaven,Truth or dare and bets and all but i need more games any kind of games REPLAY PLZ
Posted by Kaitlyn; updated 12/15/04

The best way 2 have a party is just throw in a few cartons a beer and its all good. This makes the chicks more willing 2 do stuff like 3sums (with 2 chicks of course)
Posted by Ladies Man; updated 12/21/04

Hey everone!
I really really need someones help! I have no idea what to do for my birthday thats in may. I live in Las Vegas, i`m turing 15 and i`m inviting boys and girls. What should i do??? please e-mail me at pinktink53013@yahoo.com to help me think of something. Kk thanks
Posted by kylie; updated 03/22/05

Im having my b-day party and i need gam ideas fast!!! cuz its next week so if u have n e ideas plz email me at preetypreetyprincess8989@yahoo.com! ty
Posted by kimmy; updated 05/03/05

Hi ppls i am having a party and these guys coming inculding my crush it is in 2 weeks can u plz help with some games.

P.s wat 7mins hevan ??

Email me @princessgio93@yahoo.com.au

Luv gio
Posted by giovanna; updated 06/26/05

This is gay why dont you put ideas not THIS DUH!!!!!! onlt BABYS LOOK AT THIS
Posted by SAMI KLIEN; updated 01/08/06

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT 7MIN IN HEAVEN IS HOW OLD ARE YOU!!!!!! AND ITS WERE YOU GO IN A CLOSET OR SOMETHING AND MAKEOUT WITH THE GUY FOR 7MIN> DUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

HEY LADIES MAN WHAT ARE YOU STUPID WE ARE TEENS NOT #) DUHHHHHH GET A LIFE!!!!!

Hey,
To tell you the truth party games are not the most important thing in a party. I know.. I go to those all the time. I am also hosting one next week. My favorite games are truth or dare, and TWISTER

Twister ... We play becauseit is soo sick in many ways, but also fun. The group I hang out with is very behaved, like we have nevere gone to any make out parties, and some of usstill havenĀ“t kissed. As u may see, we never play 7 min in heaven.

Well going back to the games subject.. After every one gets heat up with truth or dare, we just hang out turn on music and talk. Thats the party, because what makes theparty are not the games but the pps
Posted by Lanna; updated 01/13/06

Hey guys, i go to, and host parties regularly. I guess this is probably an american site so i know you lot are strict on drinking and stuff, but the bet way to make a party good is to get ALCOHOL. If you ask everyone to bring some then its not too expensive...

Here are some of the games i know:
Suck and blow - get a laminated peice of paeper or whatever (something of that thickness but that can`t get soggy) then you pass the card from lips to lips all around the circle by sucking and blowing the card at the right time.

Guess the bum.. As above
Guess the kisser..as above
Guess the breasts.....does this need explaining?
Spin the bottle - an old one but funny seeing who is open enough for same sex kissing
If everyone gets very very drunk you can get people to pair up (and threes i guess) and there are multiple ways of playing this gae, but baisically you get them to act out sex positions either by calling them out or whatever....(as seen on big brother uk)
Twister- another old one but HILARIOUS
Chicken...either faithfull chicken or gay chicken. What you do is pair up (faithfull chicken people who have partners gay chicken same sex) then depending on how you play it you have to make the other person `flid` before you get freaked out yourself. Either move in to kiss each other, stroke each others legs, boobs etc. You have to try and freak the other person out and they have to freak you out.
Strip card games....

These are pretty much all the games i know, i hope you enjoy - ps its very funny to send someone out running into the garden in there underwear (or butt naked if you can manage it) turn on the flood lights and nick there clothes and lock them out *evil laugh* I totally dont remember how we convinced the people to do this but alcohol makes everything possibe.....
Posted by Amy; updated 01/28/06