Need 40th Birthday Party Ideas

I need 40th birthday party (theme?) ideas for a lady who will try anything once--looking for something unique, a little classy. Dont` want to do murder mystery...I am planning the event with little time and am not the most creative person. Thank you.
Posted by Shelly; updated 10/06/07

Shelly,

Can Do Parties is a complete event planning company, located in Long Island, NY.

One idea that can be a lot of fun for the "birthday girl" and all the guests is a Vegas Night.

If you would like Can Do Parties to assist with the planning and execution of the birthday party, please contact us directly at 631-470-1214 or by e-mail at cdparties@gmail.com.

Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties

Posted by Cyndee; updated 10/09/07

I forgot to add that we LIVE in Vegas so I don`t want to do a Vegas theme (but thanks for the ideas).
Posted by Shelly; updated 10/09/07

Shelly,

That is too funny.....How about a NY, NY theme. If she`s a woman who will try anything once, you might consider a trip to Boulder City and do a parachute jump.

Enjoy!

Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties

Posted by Cyndee; updated 10/09/07

She`s done a parachute jump before (see my dilemma with trying to come up w/something unique???), skydiving, parasailing...UGH. I may do a glitter and glam as suggested by someone as I found a venue, thank goodness. I`m looking into renting a Hearse for her actual bday 24Nov07 so we can cruise around the Vegas strip. Thanks to everyone!!
Posted by Shelly; updated 10/09/07