My Daughters Super Sweet Sixteen She Dreams Of

Hi my name is teresita diaz n i have a daughter that her major wish is to have a super sweet sixteen.she dreamed of having this party sence she was 12 years old.she dosent miss not even one of my super sweet sixteen shows and wishes to have a party just like the ones on tv I WOULD love to make this dream come true for her but my income is very low.please help me make my daughters wish come true!!
Posted by teresita diaz; updated 12/10/07

Teresita,

Can Do Parties works in the NY Metropolitan Area and we have done parties within all budgets.

Give us a call at 631-470-1214 or e-mail us at cdparties@gmail.com and we can discuss your daughter`s Super Sweet Sixteen.

Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties

Posted by Carole & Cyndee; updated 12/11/07

Thank you so much and i would get in touch with you as soon as possible....and i have made a mistake i meant it to be sweet 15 cause i was so nervouse in writing to you im sorry for the mistake and i hope you can really help me in making my daughters wish come true!!!!!THANK YOU
Posted by teresita diaz; updated 12/11/07

Teresita,

We can definitely do a 15th birthday. Just give us a call at 631-470-1214 and we can discuss the details.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties

Posted by Carole & Cyndee; updated 12/11/07

Thank you so much and i will definatly keep in contact..i hope you make my daughters wish come!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by teresita diaz; updated 12/12/07

Thank you so much and i would definatly keep in contact with you..i hope you make my daughters wish come true!!!!!!THANK YOU
Posted by teresita diaz; updated 12/12/07

I would love to help you with Centerpieces and Favors that will definitely make a great impression and be unique for her event and best of all budget friendly for you!

Email me anytime!

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/13/07